Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

come-on-in-guys.gif

1. BRAB
2. Biggie
4. NaturalDisaster
5. go you pups
6. larrikin
7. Milera2Betts
9. Golumless
10. Snake_Baker
14. Loonerty
15. jackenny
19. Drunkgoliath
23. SM
24. TY24
34. jusjoshin
40. por_please_ya
41. Red mist
50. Chipmunk
69. ArdentEagle
80. Le Grille
99. Drunken Wookie

One of the Wives has taken the Camel out for a bit of sight seeing around the Waverley Park area.
Says she got her Bhurqa stuck in the chain and tore it clean off. She's a good ride that Camel but does bite occasionally!
depositphotos_312631530-stock-photo-portrait-long-blonde-haired-female.jpg
That's funny... I always say the same thing about my codpiece. Why it's anywhere near the chain has never come up, funnily enough.

Hello Loonerty ... yes happy for you to join my Eliptical Free-Form Expressionistic posting style class .... I’ll PM you with details and class times
Oh I think you've misunderstood me Wayne

I'll teach you how to use apostrophes. I don't need or want to learn your posting style

Do you always have to have an excuse for being a dumbarse?
Agent93 ..... when i call in. why do i always get this Computer Generated response ?

Put a “real” human on reception please

We've already been over this last season mate.

Btw what happened to your Avie?
He died in the great avatar war of 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Loonerty ....under my unique style, I can stick an apostrophe wherever my little heart des'ires

Look, if this is meant to be some attempt at humour, well, good on you for trying. But, it’s just not funny and whilst you’re at it, try to stay in your day job.

Greetings cammo. How was your vacation in Dragon land?
Fine, quiet towards the end. Had a nap, woke up with some silverware. It seems the less I do, the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back