Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
100% of people who die drink water, therefore water is deadly...

We are more “depressed and anxious” than ever because there’s more awareness around mental health and the stigma of opening up is no longer there. People talk about it more rather than thinking they have to man up like in previous generations.

and in no culture is obesity considered normal or healthy...

Lol. More awareness. By reclassifying a mental illness to now being a 'discomfort' we've opened the floodgates to people being uncomfortable with who they feel they really are and are reinforcing with them that this is 'normal'.

Stop arguing for the sake of it.

Also, we celebrate plus-size models all over the world and praise them as being representative of the average person. They're ******* overweight. I know this. You know this. We all know this.

Please stop being deliberately contradictory.

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 830106nice to eat you i mean meet you

Image result for are you coming onto me gif

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Lol. More awareness. By reclassifying a mental illness to now being a 'discomfort' we've opened the floodgates to people being uncomfortable with who they feel they really are and are reinforcing with them that this is 'normal'.

Stop arguing for the sake of it.

Also, we celebrate plus-size models all over the world and praise them as being representative of the average person. They're ******* overweight. I know this. You know this. We all know this.

Please stop being deliberately contradictory.

Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they are being deliberately contradictory.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they are being deliberately contradictory.

So you genuinely think that our increased deterioration in mental health these days is because of more awareness of it. We know more about it so therefore we perpetuate it? ND pls.

You're actually more intelligent than this so stop wasting both my time and yours with these ridiculous reasons as retorts.

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Please do not upset my son. He is a very good boy and does not need the horrible things being said about him here.
I'm going to bang you so hard, destroy every hole you have, defile your body and soul and make that ******* son of yours watch every step of the way.
Off comments are so much fun!

Last edited:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Btw Santoz you are aware the majority with depression/anxiety aren’t nessecarily suffering from dysphoria yeah? Gender/body dysphoria is actually rare.

Reclassified as normal, therefore not seen as dysphoria.

Let's water down reality and see where that gets us :thumbsu:

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
So you genuinely think that our increased deterioration in mental health these days is because of more awareness of it. We know more about it so therefore we perpetuate it? ND pls.

You're actually more intelligent than this so stop wasting both my time and yours with these ridiculous reasons as retorts.

No, I worded that poorly before. I can see how you came to that conclusion.

Im saying, because people are more willing to open up about it and talk about it, we just hear about it more. In generations pasts you might have 5 people around you suffering, but you don’t know about it because they keep it on. Now days, they open up and suddenly you think it’s more common, when it’s just that stigma about opening up is mostly gone.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
I'm going to bang you so hard, destroy every hole you have, defile your body and soul and make that ******* watch son of yours watch every step of the way.
How’d you get access to my throwaway reddit account?

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
No, I worded that poorly before. I can see how you came to that conclusion.

Im saying, because people are more willing to open up about it and talk about it, we just hear about it more. In generations pasts you might have 5 people around you suffering, but you don’t know about it because they keep it on. Now days, they open up and suddenly you think it’s more common, when it’s just that stigma about opening up is mostly gone.

Has people opening up and talking about it actually improved our mental health?

No.

Worst rates ever. Still.

The more it's perpetuated, the worse it becomes.

Back