Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Our group chat is just basically everyone trying to flirt with Taylor.

I mean, I left the Bombers because of nauseating s**t like that. And I still haven't got a win in 11 matches either.

Well the Gumbies and the Bombers do share child like tendencies ;)

When I think of Royals vs Gumbies clashes. Robust threads like this come to mind.

BTW Baz should be sacked as Gumbies captain, look at him encouraging spam.

Holy s**t we've almost outposted that thread and that's without the bonus Ant Bear post.

Well the Gumbies and the Bombers do share child like tendencies ;)
tumblr_pokrq3yF1Z1ubbis8o2_400.gifv

Thank qooty. I tell you what, once you use a bidet for more than couple of days, using toilet paper again feels like you're stuck in the 18th century.

I think I'm going to request a trade to the Royals.

I feel like I'm on a date and I've ordered the wine and the waiter has brought it back with a sparkling diamond ring in it, and I look to my partner and they're on their knees, and the answer is: yes. A million times yes.

Only this time I better not be the subject of a prank show and Ashton Kutcher better not be in the kitchen with a film crew.

I feel like I'm on a date and I've ordered the wine and the waiter has brought it back with a sparkling diamond ring in it, and I look to my partner and they're on their knees, and the answer is: yes. A million times yes.

Only this time I better not be the subject of a prank show and Ashton Kutcher better not be in the kitchen with a film crew.
Wait. Are we getting married?

Because a) I don't like the Royals b) I have a strict one brother policy as invitees and c) I wouldn't get married unless it's in a park and it costs less than $500.

Because a) I don't like the Royals b) I have a strict one brother policy as invitees and c) I wouldn't get married unless it's in a park and it costs less than $500.

Pfft. No. Gotcha! As if! I think of you more as an acquaintance anyway.

Please excuse me.

01_edit_Call_off_your_wedding_489724452_monkeybusinessimages_FT.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fear that recruitment for Sweet FA is about to get a whole lot more difficult

All we need are three expert shitposters to assume superiority positions, decide who may or may not stand looking at a reflection at oneself and look fancy with bling.

If anything, more enticing intially before it degrades horribly and you regret life choices.

Also;

And yet our last finals win is still more recent than yours.

Yes, well, ehem, my last grand final win is more recent then yours.
#forthecause

The cheapest I've found is about $3000 with 10 guests.

Night.Mare.

Hello Royals.
This was a much more enjoyable catch up than last weeks Bombers rubbish.
I'll spend the next few hours building up the necessary hatred to warrant rivalry round intensity.
No straw will remain unclutched.

For starters I'm a Republican and you guys killed Diana! Cop that.

Hello Royals.
This was a much more enjoyable catch up than last weeks Bombers rubbish.
I'll spend the next few hours building up the necessary hatred to warrant rivalry round intensity.
No straw will remain unclutched.

For starters I'm a Republican and you guys killed Diana! Cop that.
If it helps, Kennedy Parker is a Swans fan. He and The Filth Wizard are former admins too if you're the "* authority" type. Bad news is you'd have to dislike okeydoke7 too. Good news is he probably won't see anything you say until round 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back