Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Royals.
This was a much more enjoyable catch up than last weeks Bombers rubbish.
I'll spend the next few hours building up the necessary hatred to warrant rivalry round intensity.
No straw will remain unclutched.

For starters I'm a Republican and you guys killed Diana! Cop that.
Pokey was the superior clay animated character.

Hello Royals.
I'll spend the next few hours building up the necessary hatred to warrant rivalry round intensity.

Wait until you see what happens with Meahgan.

If it helps, Kennedy Parker is a Swans fan. He and The Filth Wizard are former admins too if you're the "fu** authority" type. Bad news is you'd have to dislike okeydoke7 too. Good news is he probably won't see anything you say until round 7.

The post will be 1,000 words long, high SEO and full of his stats and personal highlights. Which haven't beem added to for the last three seasons.

Gold City should have been more specific in their choice of team name. We entered the thread expecting kings but only found a bunch of queens. I'm sure you'll all look fabulous on Saturday night though.

At least we can sit back, look at ourselves and be content in the fact that Quivorir was never a Captain of us.

Hello Royals.

And aren't you glad we did

And Epstein.

Harry and his American bint are next

Nothing gets in the way of the Firm making coin

Gold City should have been more specific in their choice of team name

We're in a city made of gold, how much more specific can you get?

#teamharrymeghan

Serious question, how is Harry saying I wouldn't mind doing something else a bigger controversy than Prince Andrew going all Woody Allen.

His whole I don't sweat defence didn't have the same impact as OJ struggling to put the glove on.

I'll save the Quivorir was a s**t Gumbies captain for when we play the Demons. I'll just focus on the Noobz0r was a s**t Gumbies captain this week.
I didn’t cop a single penalty - I consider that a success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cheapest I've found is about $3000 with 10 guests.

Night.Mare.
The wedding industry is full of opportunistic thieves.
4 days out from my wedding day the reception venue tried to charge me an additional $3500 citing some formula not previously mentioned.
After I said something like the " I'll pay now, but lawyer in me thinks that I'll this will comfortably be contested at the department fair trade after the event" (I'm not a lawyer) we agreed to meet half way.
The hair dresser, band and florist each through in additional charges last minute. Our costs blew out $4k in the last couple days.
8 years on, still annoys me when I think about it

Any Royals work in the wedding industry, this could be the motivation I need.

* (Edit) I wrote this whilst on a conference call and acknowledge it is riddled with errors, please correct in your head as you read 😃

The wedding industry is full of opportunistic thieves.
4 days out from my wedding day the reception venue tried to charge me an additional $3500 citing some formula not previously mentioned.
After I said something like the " I'll pay now, but lawyer in me thinks that I'll this will comfortably be contested at the department fair trade after the event" (I'm not a lawyer) we agreed to meet half way.
The hair dresser, band and florist each through in additional charges last minute. Our costs blew out $4k in the last couple days.
8 years on, still annoys me when I think about it

Any Royals work in the wedding industry, this could be the motivation I need.

* (Edit) I wrote this whilst on a conference call and acknowledge it is riddled with errors, please correct in your head as you read 😃
Ours was "fixed price" - $1,500 for pickup by boat, celebrant and 3 musicians.

PS: Getting there and accommodation might not have been cheap :)

Gold City should have been more specific in their choice of team name. We entered the thread expecting kings but only found a bunch of queens. I'm sure you'll all look fabulous on Saturday night though.
So we finally get to do an Ab Fab marathon Saturday night? I always asked at the Bombers but they all claimed they were too busy listening to a Bettina Arndt podcast. I just think they were scared of all the glitter.

I'll bring the champagne.

So we finally get to do an Ab Fab marathon Saturday night? I always asked at the Bombers but they all claimed they were too busy listening to a Bettina Arndt podcast. I just think they were scared of all the glitter.

More Ab Flab than Ab Fab but that can be arranged. It'll certainly make for an entertaining lead in to our match on Sunday.

And aren't you glad we did

And Epstein.

Harry and his American bint are next

Nothing gets in the way of the Firm making coin

Feel free to take out whoever had the idea of having two ads at the start of each YouTube video.

You are the Mandy Hampton of this match thread.

You are the Mandy Hampton of this match thread.
I have a bachelor's degree in Art/History, a master's degree in Communications and a PhD in Political Science. What have you got? One lousy Mobbs that you probably only won coz you paid off the Boys Club.

Wow, I forgot about that. Almost as bad as Golumless Reign as captain
Just so that anyone new is aware: Golumless and SSwans2011 are the worst two captains to ever have graced this board. And that's freaking saying something.

Wow, I forgot about that. Almost as bad as Golumless Reign as captain
My name is Noobz0r and I approve this message.
I have a bachelor's degree in Art/History, a master's degree in Communications and a PhD in Political Science. What have you got? One lousy Mobbs that you probably only won coz you paid off the Boys Club.
meow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back