Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it engaging and entertaining, not like ND he's in and out in 5 minutes, no kiss, no nothing.

You people are impossible to please. You draw it out, people whinge. You don’t draw it out, people whinge.
From now on I’m posting every Bears game line by line.

You people are impossible to please. You draw it out, people whinge. You don’t draw it out, people whinge.
From now on I’m posting every Bears game line by line.
Do it then. It'll be more of an annoyance for you than us.

Phew.

What a great week. One of the best match threads I have been apart of. Good Luck Demons for the rest of the season, not that you really need luck. Really good side.

Harvey Manfrenjensenden , wear this with pride for the week.

View attachment 831241

Well done Wonders, we ******* did it in Wonders Week.

Congrrats on your 350 Ding, and Crowwy.

Congrats on 150 Dogs, and 150 for the Wonders JT.

Once again Ripper week everyone.

Thanks Josh for posting.
About time you beat me in an Av bet

Well done Wonders thanks for the week

What was the first song? Loved this one.

Absolutley brilliant stuff though.

Although get a job.
First song was This Means War by AC/DC ... however I originally selected it because I thought it was the Petra one. But it was a good match, however someone didn't approve :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
In the wee dark hours of the morning moginie began to tire. He had spun discs for the throbbing crowd until his fingers bled. Eventually he started to peg until on to the stage popped - no not Iggi but the grand dame of punk 'n' proletariat. Here she was supping from and sharing the gloria of the Foundation Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back