Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Well I'm stumped, what other movie could piss him off.
Venom. Utter garbage. Sat through it because one of the offspring wanted to see it. The fact that they are making a sequel pisses me off as well.

Nice work Cactus_ no need for thanks but your welcome ;)

Just importantly Headless credit actually goes to both and you should really mention us in your HIT Thread here is another promotion from a interchange player from the start of the season.
Cactus_ had fantastic form from the pine, we got him on the field now promoted into the middle

Good morning cooney need a new avatar ?

1582818869357.png

Have a look at our flog CO-Captain.

Not yet captain in his own right, puts his jumper above the team sheet. Not a Wonders logo, oh no. Not the jumper of a milestone gamer, oh no.

His. Own. *******. Jumper.

Wow.

Utterly disgraceful
I always put team first. I'm the team.

There’s no I in TEAM but there is an M and an E
Floggish behaviour. Expected better. I think the Mt Buller air is affecting your brain.

Has he become smarter and better looking?

At Wonders, we put the team first before individuals.
Something something walk the talk something

Keep your cotton picking hands off anything Wonder Week related, you media whore.

Us Wonders have got this, don't you worry.

Besides you Demons annoying the hell out of me, its one of the reasons I have been a tad quiet.
You’re at your best when you’re inactive
It's great to see you so active this season by the way.
Fun fact- Nobody has ever said this about Elton Johns Wig in the history of the SFA

Happy Wonders week everybody.

You have the week Turbo, we’ll have the season!

It’s OK everybody. Harvey Manfrenjensenden is only angry because he’s just watched a movie he didn’t really like.

Was it this one?
1582825639053.jpeg

I mean who wouldn't get upset watching a movie about a team getting so many wooden spoons.
There’s only one JoshWoodenSpoon

Last edited:
Back