Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Friend Headless this is not very civil.
Oh seriously whoever you are. Give over with the crying at Headless (and vice versa).

Everyone is new somewhere, sometime. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Welcome to the SFA person. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything, be sure to just ask Headless

Let's just focus on us all liking Dingster
Hell no. That guy is a backstabber... You Wonders should be more worried than your opposition. He only makes internal moves.

It’s Friday you know what that means View attachment 830379
You're damn right Corndawg!

source.gif

Oh seriously whoever you are. Give over with the crying at Headless (and vice versa).

Everyone is new somewhere, sometime. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Welcome to the SFA person. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything, be sure to just ask Headless
Friend Headless I've been here all week. Is PG suffering from amnesia? I am concerned.

Friend Headless I've been here all week. Is PG suffering from amnesia? I am concerned.
No call for concern, friend whatserface.

I have perfect recall for everything of importance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Public Announcement : Public Announcement : Public Announcement

On the streets leading to the SFA stadium, barriers are already being erected for the Saturday morning Parade for the Wonders and the um ..Demons.

Seating will be provided for the younger Rookies from other teams as well as the Roys and assorted tossbags, dignitaries such as HOFs and simmers and skippers from the lesser 10 teams. It is understood every player from Oppo teams will be attending.

The weather forecast for the game is not yet determined, but tomorrow morning the sky will be clear and the conditions will be balmy (if not barmy). Appropriately enough the street will be halved in sun and shade. Wonders please note you will march down the sunny side of the street; Demons you will be on the shady side.

The parade will be led by Mobbs who will bear the Foundation Cup.

The Parade will set off at 9.00am. There may be speeches. There will certainly be some terrific food and beverages available for sale at the Wonders' Concession Stands. Word has it the Wonders have already set up three stores on the route to sell Wonders memorabilia, Sab22 replica jumpers and Ant Bear's monograph, "The joys of playing at half back."

More news as it comes in as the entire Sweet FA goes nutsoid about #WondersWeek.

manangatang even Ant Bear has taken a turn in a non prime position. DJ is the new AB.

Spot on you wise old Leopard. DemonGymkhana is synonymous with the Demons - a selfish spoon collector.

Ant Bear continues to belie ruours of selfishness. His demand to move to the HBF typifies the man's selflessness. This is why his act of humility is a feature of #WondersWeek

Who wants to impersonate me at work today while I go back to bed?
Yeah. I’ll give it a crack. Just let me know who I’m suppose to kiss up to and who it doesn’t matter if I insult. You can buy me a beer when I knock off to say thank you. And maybe if I want a long weekend in a couple of weeks time you can return the favour?

PS. Do you have to wear a tie? If you have to wear a tie I’m out.

PPS. What exactly is it that you (pretend to) do at work? I probably need to have some idea so I know what kind of jargon I need to spout while I’m wondering around the office pretending to be busy and stressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back