Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Next... The rats. First loss of the season is a bitter pill to take... and I apologise for dragging the thread on reminding us we stunk & lost... but I'm contractually obliged to hit 27 by Mon night... So I gotta do what I gotta do. Soz.

FWIW, we stunk when we were winning too... so there's always that right?

Finally I'd like to thank myself.

100 DT points. Top scorer. Carry the side yet again when others had other priorities & distractions... Plus putting in the hard yards to hit my 27... Sheesh I'm good. I feel b&f votes are coming my way for this weeks effort, surely.

Finally I'd like to thank myself.

100 DT points. Top scorer. Carry the side yet again when others had other priorities & distractions... Plus putting in the hard yards to hit my 27... Sheesh I'm good. I feel b&f votes are coming my way for this weeks effort, surely.
Congratulations for meeting your quota

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 handball, 1 kick and 1 goal... safe to say I'll get the Rising Star nom this week

I don't mind you doing cones during the game, but out the ******* bong down when it's headed your way!!!

I checked the stats on this one sided match. For the Swamis only 3 players stood up - GotTheGoodes Kirkswan and sataris . These three have some things in common - being unhappy indentured servants of the pRATts. There are historical precedents.
Not unhappy, just time poor at present... but happy to know I stood up!! :)

Whenever you can join us again Kirky, you'll be most welcome.
I'll be back, and hopefully soon... but not before the end of April most likely. Barely have time for the swans... :'(

But I have been following the saga of your son's housing, and while sorry the initial SIL fell through, very happy to know they're busy finding another!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back