Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't ever cross my old man. He and I had lunch at Elizabeth Shopping Centre earlier today, and we're sitting opposite a couple of young punks - one of whom had a multi coloured hairstyle in the shape of Sydney Opera House. My Dad just looks at him, apparently fascinated by the youth of today. The young punk eventually says, "What's wrong old man: haven't you ever seen a classy haircut before?"

Dad thinks for a moment, and then says, "I was just thinking - about 18 years ago, I ****ed a peacock, and I was wondering if you were my son."

I love my Dad!!!!!!!

Don't ever cross my old man. He and I had lunch at Elizabeth Shopping Centre earlier today, and we're sitting opposite a couple of young punks - one of whom had a multi coloured hairstyle in the shape of Sydney Opera House. My Dad just looks at him, apparently fascinated by the youth of today. The young punk eventually says, "What's wrong old man: haven't you ever seen a classy haircut before?"

Dad thinks for a moment, and then says, "I was just thinking - about 18 years ago, I ****ed a peacock, and I was wondering if you were my son."

I love my Dad!!!!!!!
He does tend to repeat himself though. ;)

fu** me you’re slow on the uptake flog. Why do you think I specifically mentioned all 3?!

You're a bomber, you guys are lucky if you remember who's still in your club this round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much gets past you goon bag.

Are you coming onto me?!

Trust me, if there’s one campaigner on this Adsense forsaken board that remembers, it’s me.

You sound hysterical. Need a hug?

Multiquoting is the work of the devil. Begone Caz2.0!!!

fu** me you’re a dumb campaigner.

A multi quote is responding to multiple quotes.

I simply dissected your one post.

Also, no mate. Caz plays for the Hawks now.

Your lies make baby Jesus cry

So I make a fake baby cry?! Sounds familiar.

Jesus isn’t real mate.

Actually there is evidence a dude called Jesus did exist back then. What is open to debate is if he was the Messiah, or a con man who liked hitting a bong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back