Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Are they two new Sweet F.A teams?
Saying "your team sucks" for 6 days straight could get a bit boring, wouldn't you say? Surely other topics are allowed to be discussed as well.......

Saying "your team sucks" for 6 days straight could get a bit boring, wouldn't you say? Surely other topics are allowed to be discussed as well.......
I am sure, with that big head of yours, you can muster up something a little bit more complex than a 'your team sucks' post. You have my support and absolute faith that you can do it. Take akkaps for example, he just noted my keenness in regards to expansion, and I am going to respond by telling him that the league should have stopped after Season 04, because look where that got us? I can rattle off a complete list of disasters to come after the Sin City Swamprats entered the league.

.....someone’s keen for expansion. Does Ant Bear know who you feel?
I hope not!

I am sure, with that big head of yours, you can muster up something a little bit more complex than a 'your team sucks' post. You have my support and absolute faith that you can do it. Take akkaps for example, he just noted my keenness in regards to expansion, and I am going to respond by telling him that the league should have stopped after Season 04, because look where that got us? I can rattle off a complete list of disasters to come after the Sin City Swamprats entered the league.

I hope not!
I am sorry, but I’m on philreich’s side on this matter. No one can talk SFA for 6 days. I am trying bring it back to shop with you, as I feel it’s the only way I’ll be able to interact and keep you engaged this week. I’ve seen what you’ve done for the league, and what you continue to do for the league, and respect that.

If the league were to stop expansion after s4, it would have made an impact on both the Swamprats and the Furies. Plus, I don’t think there’d be a league for you to have admined.

Rich the babe Evans thoughts on the 2nd most recent Jordies video? (The Kevin Rudd interview) I must say, in a non-formal setting Rudd was quite a funny guy, very well conduct interview and very useful to hear an ex prime minister speak of media bias.

I am sorry, but I’m on philreich’s side on this matter. No one can talk SFA for 6 days. I am trying bring it back to shop with you, as I feel it’s the only way I’ll be able to interact and keep you engaged this week. I’ve seen what you’ve done for the league, and what you continue to do for the league, and respect that.

If the league were to stop expansion after s4, it would have made an impact on both the Swamprats and the Furies. Plus, I don’t think there’d be a league for you to have admined.
My first suggestion is that you are on his side because you are quite literally... on his side! I would also like to take a moment to apologise, for I don't think your issue here is with me - someone who simply asked if your post was referencing two new teams - and rather philreich, who came out with some weird post that seemingly indicates his displeasure of people not posting in relation to the league for the entirety of a match thread. All is ok though, we are all aware the Sin City Swamprats like to play make-believe in their minds.

However, in saying that - I will, can, and have regularly posted about the Sweet F.A for long periods of time. Lucky for us, it is impossible to know what may have happened.

My first suggestion is that you are on his side because you are quite literally... on his side! I would also like to take a moment to apologise, for I don't think your issue here is with me - someone who simply asked if your post was referencing two new teams - and rather philreich, who came out with some weird post that seemingly indicates his displeasure of people not posting in relation to the league for the entirety of a match thread. All is ok though, we are all aware the Sin City Swamprats like to play make-believe in their minds.

However, in saying that - I will, can, and have regularly posted about the Sweet F.A for long periods of time. Lucky for us, it is impossible to know what may have happened.
My wording may have been a bit unorthodox, but I still reckon it's hard to talk about the SFA for an entire match thread. At least we at Sin City don't have a fascination with camels, or repeating the same gif 10 times a week :).

Yeah but I was talking about MWPP.
Really hope Ant Bear approves Club MWPP for next season. I have generated a logo, in hopes it enhances the bid for you.

MiY2Md8.png

My wording may have been a bit unorthodox, but I still reckon it's hard to talk about the SFA for an entire match thread. At least we at Sin City don't have a fascination with camels, or repeating the same gif 10 times a week :).
I am not entirely sure what you wish for me to respond to you with. More words of encouragement? Free tuition to a creativity class? As I said to akkaps, this seems more of a you problem, than a me problem. The Fighting Furies are all about the Sweet F.A. We even have #statsweek sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel it is important to make everyone truly aware of how deep this rivalry runs.

rfctigerarmy - you are the only player to have played in Season 04, Round 01 in the two clubs first match against each other, and to have played a game this season. What do you remember from that round and what makes this such intense, thrilling rivalry?!

I’m not at the Swamprats because philreich has the same opinion as me. And, the Furies are the club I’ve played the most game with and the club, I’ll probably retire with.

I just don’t think it feesable to talk about the one topic for 6 days. And I do rate those higher that can talk about other topic as they seem less one directional.

If you want me to keep it SFA and Furies related, I can talk about KFC, but I don’t want to be carded again for racism.

I am not entirely sure what you wish for me to respond to you with. More words of encouragement? Free tuition to a creativity class? As I said to akkaps, this seems more of a you problem, than a me problem. The Fighting Furies are all about the Sweet F.A. We even have #statsweek sometimes.
Then let’s bring up some topics that are still possibly SFA related while also being different.
But you will need to excuse us if the topic goes a little astray.

At least we at Sin City don't have a fascination with camels, or repeating the same gif 10 times a week :).
I like the rats and prefer general chat /a mix of topics but this is setting the bar extremely low and is really not saying much!

I’m not at the Swamprats because philreich has the same opinion as me. And, the Furies are the club I’ve played the most game with and the club, I’ll probably retire with.

I just don’t think it feesable to talk about the one topic for 6 days. And I do rate those higher that can talk about other topic as they seem less one directional.

If you want me to keep it SFA and Furies related, I can talk about KFC, but I don’t want to be carded again for racism.
Then let’s bring up some topics that are still possibly SFA related while also being different.
But you will need to excuse us if the topic goes a little astray.
I don't think the Fighting Furies would be in support of having a player who openly declares his intentions to leave after Round 5, and for the opposition team no less! I hope no one is eating their lunch right now because there would be a right mess to clean up after seeing you post that.

You don't need me to hold your hand when posting, do you? No one, outside of maybe philreich, if we are to go that far, is telling you how and what to post.

First points we’ve dropped this WTC. And I could kinda see it coming after losing in the ODIs.
We were just not up to standard.

Where will they find their next Sooocheen Tendooookar though?

I don't think the Fighting Furies would be in support of having a player who openly declares his intentions to leave after Round 5, and for the opposition team no less! I hope no one is eating their lunch right now because there would be a right mess to clean up after seeing you post that.

You don't need me to hold your hand when posting, do you? No one, outside of maybe philreich, if we are to go that far, is telling you how and what to post.

Depends. There are a few flogs I'd actually recruit just to delist

Has Hate always been such a wet blanket or is that just the Furbies gimmick?

Hate isn't a wet blanket. He's a triple strength laxative here to * your s**t up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back