Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is no-one talking about how he pronounced Virat Kholi?

Should be pronounced gas-tro-stop considering his lack of runs in the latest test.

Why is no-one talking about how he pronounced Virat Kholi?

Because akkaps disowned him after this

images

I don't think the Fighting Furies would be in support of having a player who openly declares his intentions to leave after Round 5, and for the opposition team no less! I hope no one is eating their lunch right now because there would be a right mess to clean up after seeing you post that.

You don't need me to hold your hand when posting, do you? No one, outside of maybe philreich, if we are to go that far, is telling you how and what to post.
It's not the earliest that I have requested a trade. Ask Itsmyshow. Though I do regret the the way that went down in my rookie season.
Anyway, I'm not asking for trade mid-season, and you know that my longevity at any club is next to nothing.

I don't need anyone to tell me how to post. It's not like I'll listen anyway.

Rich the babe Evans thoughts on the 2nd most recent Jordies video? (The Kevin Rudd interview) I must say, in a non-formal setting Rudd was quite a funny guy, very well conduct interview and very useful to hear an ex prime minister speak of media bias.

Thought it was very interesting, especially Rudd's thoughts on the ABC. It was a different take that I've never heard before, but I must admit Jordan's fangirling was a bit cringe at times.. haha

Thought it was very interesting, especially Rudd's thoughts on the ABC. It was a different take that I've never heard before, but I must admit Jordan's fangirling was a bit cringe at times.. haha
"THIS IS MY ORIGINAL KEVIN '07 SHIRT COMPLETE WITH SPAGHETTI STAINS"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Wacky Tiger and philreich ...cricket sucks (almost as much as tennis). Why not arrange a Cricket/Tennis Quiznight with JackNah_8 to see who loses their mind first. :cool:
I think I'd rather read the phone book from cover to cover 😅.

PS cricket doesn't suck as much as the Fremantle club song :).

I feel it is important to make everyone truly aware of how deep this rivalry runs.

rfctigerarmy - you are the only player to have played in Season 04, Round 01 in the two clubs first match against each other, and to have played a game this season. What do you remember from that round and what makes this such intense, thrilling rivalry?!
It was just an amazing week of SFA. Swamprats announced themselves as being an absolutely desolate club from the outset, and we're supreme, so the contrast was uncanny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back