Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears.

That’s one of the funniest things I have ever.

The Furies magnificent culture cheated this flog my medal.

He comes back and can’t be f’ed with you.

I’m not quite sure if it’s irony, well, it is, or you’re just all a pack of campaigners.
Hello Far Kern,

We did not want him and the Bears needed him more, it's quite simple. Enjoy your block, you are a massive negative force in this league :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Hello Far Kern,

One last thing, Caz was an alt.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
I am shocked to be sitting here reading this.

Edit: Also, because I like Far Kern, I have decided to break up his string of posts so he doesn't look a lunatic to future generations in 30 seasons time. I will also delete the edit note so they won't know.

Edit: Also, because I like Far Kern, I have decided to break up his string of posts so he doesn't look a lunatic to future generations in 30 seasons time. I will also delete the edit note so they won't know.
It is the first interesting thing your team has said all game though.

Pick on my captain and I'll snipe you on the field. Don't say I didn't warn you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You missed the reference.

And multiquoting is lazy and evil.
Suck my fart dick breath, multi quoting is here to stay, there ie a revolt and people are rising up against you single posters!
Bit disappointed about Caz tbh.
No, it's really not.
Elite Finger Twirler in Season 28, Round 01 got donuts while playing for the Sin City Swamprats.

Lovett-Murray got smashed by 119 points on debut during Season 05, Round 05 playing for the Baghdad Bombers. Second highest is actually recent - boneofshin, cinnamay, mistylake, Pea Nut and WaynesWorld19 all got smashed by 112 points in Season 26, Round 01.
Ooh boy, that's some quality losing right there!
What happened to her now?
She doxxed a high profile poster and got nuked.
Hello Far Kern,

One last thing, Caz was an alt.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Caz has another alt that is making their debut this week apparently.

Well I’ll be completely thrown asunder and just chirpy as all crap. A certain EKA stealing flog seems to have returned but hasn’t shown his face here. I can’t be sure whether to just explode or to hang on a bit and then explode.
good to see you back and about Captain Kern

keep those rats in order

kern.jpg

Suck my fart dick breath, multi quoting is here to stay, there ie a revolt and people are rising up against you single posters!

No, it's really not.

Ooh boy, that's some quality losing right there!

She doxxed a high profile poster and got nuked.

Caz has another alt that is making their debut this week apparently.
Multi quoting is evil

What does any of this mean?

good to see you back and about Captain Kern

keep those rats in order

View attachment 830290
It is funny. I’ve had zero replies to my more challenging replies at all.

Your mob have basically stopped being knobs. Which you were.

tgrs is hilarious.

And you know very well that I respect you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back