Resource S29 Sign-up Thread and Useful Links (New players wanted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): Metalcrusher
Preferred Position 1: Centreline
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number: N/A
Height: 186cm
Weight: 92kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): I have an open mind about this, needless to say not the Bombers
State (optional): WA
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: What's a SFA?
Lizards sign metalcrusher

Name (your BigFooty username): Metalcrusher
Preferred Position 1: Centreline
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number: N/A
Height: 186cm
Weight: 92kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): I have an open mind about this, needless to say not the Bombers
State (optional): WA
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: What's a SFA?

Warriors sign Metalcrusher inanimate carbon rod

1582442714910.png

Metalcrusher, as decided by Committee in the case of The Crown vs TalkingFootyNow1223 , you may not walk out of a club mid-season and simply walk to another club, you must stay with your initial club and wait until mid-season trade period to be traded.

Metalcrusher, as decided by Committee in the case of The Crown vs TalkingFootyNow1223 , you may not walk out of a club mid-season and simply walk to another club, you must stay with your initial club and wait until mid-season trade period to be traded.

NOW you decide to enforce the rules?? Wayne has already delisted me? What bloody Shinnaniigans is this!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ant Bear is Metalcrusher eligible for the mid season draft? Hopefully yes and he will find a good match with one of the 11 Clubs.
There is no mid-season draft. There is a trade period, he can join another club via a trade, if he were on a club list.

So the Bombers win again through a loop hole?

Seems legit. Carry on.

Whomever the committee is, needs to close this loop hole ASAP, it is not good for player welfare.

Not that it needed further proof but yet again, Wayneo shows himself to be a cuck.
Hello Bloodied52,

Your attitude needs to change because you are a negative force in the league.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Ant Bear is Metalcrusher eligible for the mid season draft? Hopefully yes and he will find a good match with one of the 11 Clubs.

Not unless a suitable trade is arranged. At this stage, we won't accept anything less than a player of the calibre of.. say a CazC30 type.

Not unless a suitable trade is arranged. At this stage, we won't accept anything less than a player of the calibre of.. say a CazC30 type.

Just wow.

Spunds completely fair to me.

I think the Dragons would be a perfect fit for Metalmelter. They’ll need the posting numbers after the shock banning of their star recruit.

AceAndy

What are you willing to offer up in exchange for Metal?

I’m sure the Dragons culture can pull the young rogue into line.

I think the Dragons would be a perfect fit for Metalmelter. They’ll need the posting numbers after the shock banning of their star recruit.

AceAndy

What are you willing to offer up in exchange for Metal?

I’m sure the Dragons culture can pull the young rogue into line.
#bringbackcaz

Unlikely, that ship has sailed into the sunset. The Bombers strength of character kept the enigma that was Caz in check, the Dragons just couldn’t reign her in.
Some tough questions need to be asked of their leadership structure.
Clearly struggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back