Resource S29 Sign-up Thread and Useful Links (New players wanted)

Remove this Banner Ad

with due consideration to all offers have decided to sign up with the dragons.
predicting a rowell type rookie explosion on the sfa.
cheers
I am getting Rising Star vibes already. Welcome to the Sweet FA and the Dragons :thumbsu:

I am getting Rising Star vibes already. Welcome to the Sweet FA and the Dragons :thumbsu:

Bout the only time something was rising for you in last few years ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm calling it early: this bloke is odds-on favourite for the S30 EKA Medal. Chipmunk you know what to do.
I really wouldn't bet on that. They've played 14 games for the Furies.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm calling it early: this bloke is odds-on favourite for the S30 EKA Medal. Chipmunk you know what to do.
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Played before but went off bigfooty for a while, want another crack!
You know, I really like you little lizards, but you’re not the brightest bunch.

Welcome back to the league 👍🏻

You know, I really like you little lizards, but you’re not the brightest bunch.

Welcome back to the league 👍🏻
rookie, comeback, return
whatever you want to call it the details are irrelevant

I really wouldn't bet on that. They've played 14 games for the Furies.
Furries? Time served at that gulag of a club shouldn't count towards anyone's SFA record.

Just accept the fact that he's not a rookie and have another go in the lucky dip box

You just need to accept the fact that Serial Ambulance chaser is like a bloodhound. Any story is a good story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just accept the fact that he's not a rookie and have another go in the lucky dip box
I'll take an experienced veteran like Ashman OG over a green thumbs rookie any day of the week.

Very impressed by the interactions thus far. And the Dragons do have a good pedigree with EKA winners. Certainly one of the front runners.

Very impressed by the interactions thus far. And the Dragons do have a good pedigree with EKA winners. Certainly one of the front runners.

Reckon I'm a shot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back