Event S30 RISING STAR AWARD (Gun&Torch)

Remove this Banner Ad

S30 Torch of the Year (after R10)

PYRE & TORCH GUARD

So, 2/3 of the season are gone. It is time to give you all a sneak peek on the race for the Pyre and the Torch Guard!

I. Currently, there are FOUR front-runner for the Pyre, all tied in first place:

Mister M (FUR) - PMBangers (HAW) - guero (LVB) - T2B_ (DRA)

T2B_ is the only one who hasn't won a Torch yet.

II. The Torch Guard has also a four-player tie at fifth place:

Kilroy (BOM) - Muddiemoose (LVB) - Supersuns (ROY) - RobR (ROY)

RobR is the unlucky member of this group.

III. Completing the Top-10, we have VandoHawk (DRA) and BLUEALLTHRU (ROY); with Torch winners MITS (BOM), tony (LVB), omgfridge (GUM), and MC Bad Genius (DRA) coming right after them.

---

This is the complete Torch Ladder after 10 weeks:

Nonetheless, there are 6 more rounds to go.

Play On!

Last edited:
Of the 14 names posted above, there are:

3 Bears
3 Dragons
3 Roys
2 Bombers
1 Fury
1 Gumby
1 Hawk

Congratulations to these rookies and their clubs for their season up to this point.

I'd happily donate my tied first place spot to Mister M to get him the win

There's still 6 weeks of competition to go I think anyone in the Top 10 could still take out the Torch with only 4 points in it.

I think it will come down to who can take it to that "next level". I've really enjoyed reading your "SFA Rookie Redraft" media thread this week. I'm sure the committee will look favourably upon that come the end of the season.

There's still 6 weeks of competition to go I think anyone in the Top 10 could still take out the Torch with only 4 points in it.

I think it will come down to who can take it to that "next level". I've really enjoyed reading your "SFA Rookie Redraft" media thread this week. I'm sure the committee will look favourably upon that come the end of the season.
I'm still trying to manipulate the formula to make me number 1 for S30

I'm still trying to manipulate the formula to make me number 1 for S30

So your plan is to eventually do a S29 redraft that will feature the committee members at the top of the redraft?

So your plan is to eventually do a S29 redraft that will feature the committee members at the top of the redraft?
Missed that boat l, GremioPower has already told me I'll be receiving nothing but faeces on my doorstep

Yeah the committee has already seen that article as a slight on their abilities.

You can count guero out, he is away for the next few weeks, he told us he was busy with work but I don't believe him. He is actually busy being on The Bachelorette telling everyone about his rocks.

Guero Bachelorette.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the committee has already seen that article as a slight on their abilities.

...and outplaying you in WW has probably ruined my chances.

What are the ChippyBet odds that tony wins the torch now?

...and outplaying you in WW has probably ruined my chances.

What are the ChippyBet odds that tony wins the torch now?

You think I'm the power player in the committee?

You'll get good odds on tony, considering the current standings.

You can count guero out, he is away for the next few weeks, he told us he was busy with work but I don't believe him. He is actually busy being on The Bachelorette telling everyone about his rocks.

View attachment 981574

I don't know much about The Bachelor/Bachelorette series--- but is guero on there to date Muddiemoose 's next girlfriend?

AA5C5CD4-1A9F-423E-BD70-B0C2774C218A.jpg
Photo credit: Muddiemoose

You think I'm the power player in the committee?

You'll get good odds on tony, considering the current standings.
If the odds are good enough, I might place a large wager on myself to win. I am sure I can make up the 10 point difference if I organise holidays for everyone in front of me. I think a lovely cruise in the middle of the pacific ocean will do.

8dKr.gif

Last edited:
If the odd are good enough, I might place a large wager on myself to win. I am sure I can make up the 10 point difference if I organise holidays for everyone in front of me. I think a lovely cruise in the middle of the pacific ocean will do.

8dKr.gif

1602251205470.gif

por_please_ya NinjaSwan

Chipmunk ill also place a large bet on Tony, I've also become randomly ineligible for winning it
That is a very smart decision betting on me, we are going to be very rich come the end of the season.

That is a very smart decision betting on me, we are going to be very rich come the end of the season.
The Phuket economy isn't going to save itself now is it

Missed that boat l, GremioPower has already told me I'll be receiving nothing but faeces on my doorstep
Wait a minute? What do you mean? “Faeces?!”

It was supposed to be farces. Not faeces; but FARCES. Those same farces you used to justify your list.

I hate the auto-correct tool. It changes everything, but actual typos...

Chipmunk ill also place a large bet on Tony, I've also become randomly ineligible for winning it
Something doesn’t become random just because you disagree with or are unable to understand it.

The sim speaks the truth, and the truth is that you’re not good at qooty. Not even the ARSE could help you with that.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back