Event S30 RISING STAR AWARD (Gun&Torch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not true at all. You were nominated 6 times (5x Gun; 1x Torch) and got 17 votes in total (11, G; 6, T).

P.S.: It was easier to be voted in the Torch because each elector could vote up to three names.
Oh haha so it's not like school I might have a chance of doing something

Fun fact the school removed all the votes for me for the election haha

Oh haha so it's not like school I might have a chance of doing something

Fun fact the school removed all the votes for me for the election haha
Sounds like you could have taken them to court for election fraud ;)

Sounds like you could have taken them to court for election fraud ;)
Haha, I wanted to but yeah not at all bitter about it 10 years later

View attachment 1020576

RISING STAR / EKA ODDS

Place odds (top 3) 1/4 the odds.

ChoiceRising Star OddsEKA Odds
T2B_ (DRA)3.003.50
Supersuns (ROY)3.003.50
Kilroy (BOM)3.005.00
Mister M (FUR)5.003.50
PMBangers (ESH)7.502.00
guero (LVB)7.505.00
Muddiemoose (LVB)8.007.50
tony (LVB)8.007.50
RobR (ROY)10.005.00
BLUEALLTHRU (ROY)10.007.50
omgfridge (GUM)12.5010.00
11kgm (ESH)12.5015.00
MC Bad Genius (DRA)15.0010.00
VandoHawk (DRA)15.0010.00
FootyGuy13 (CIW)15.0015.00
kickthething (BOM)20.0020.00
MITS (BOM)20.0020.00
Others (on request)25.0025.00
Not very generous odds!

View attachment 1020576

RISING STAR / EKA ODDS

Place odds (top 3) 1/4 the odds.

ChoiceRising Star OddsEKA Odds
T2B_ (DRA)3.003.50
Supersuns (ROY)3.003.50
Kilroy (BOM)3.005.00
Mister M (FUR)5.003.50
PMBangers (ESH)7.502.00
guero (LVB)7.505.00
Muddiemoose (LVB)8.007.50
tony (LVB)8.007.50
RobR (ROY)10.005.00
BLUEALLTHRU (ROY)10.007.50
omgfridge (GUM)12.5010.00
11kgm (ESH)12.5015.00
MC Bad Genius (DRA)15.0010.00
VandoHawk (DRA)15.0010.00
FootyGuy13 (CIW)15.0015.00
kickthething (BOM)20.0020.00
MITS (BOM)20.0020.00
Others (on request)25.0025.00
I am way to short, how did you get these odds

I want it on the record that I have officially stood down from role of co-host as I do not want to ever have people think that Bastyy is my equal.
The fact that it is Friday in the height of Christmas party season is mostly irrelevant.

But in seriousness good luck to all Rookies you are a great crop, the winner is a a worthy winner. The committee had a lot of fun with deciding our ratings and nominations each week. There were a few weeks where it got a little crazy, the week where myself and Tonga Bob suggested rule changes, beg pleaded and in Bob's case alluded to a walk out in order to get our choice the nom (alas to no avail) was probably the highlight. This actually happened by the way.

Kudos to GremioPower and serial_thrilla who carried a lot of the load in the organization of it all.

I look forward to seeing what the s30 crop come up with next year.

I get this post should be after the ceremony, but I have Christmas parties tomorrow afternoon and evening, charity golf day into a Christmas party Friday and Christmas events on both Saturday and Sunday. Although Ill check in, Ill be drunk and probably only bag a few rookies and forget to post my sincere sentiments.

I want it on the record that I have officially stood down from role of co-host as I do not want to ever have people think that Bastyy is my equal.
The fact that it is Friday in the height of Christmas party season is mostly irrelevant.

But in seriousness good luck to all Rookies you are a great crop, the winner is a a worthy winner. The committee had a lot of fun with deciding our ratings and nominations each week. There were a few weeks where it got a little crazy, the week where myself and Tonga Bob suggested rule changes, beg pleaded and in Bob's case alluded to a walk out in order to get our choice the nom (alas to no avail) was probably the highlight. This actually happened by the way.

Kudos to GremioPower and serial_thrilla who carried a lot of the load in the organization of it all.

I look forward to seeing what the s30 crop come up with next year.

I get this post should be after the ceremony, but I have Christmas parties tomorrow afternoon and evening, charity golf day into a Christmas party Friday and Christmas events on both Saturday and Sunday. Although Ill check in, Ill be drunk and probably only bag a few rookies and forget to post my sincere sentiments.
Drunk post you coward.

Drunk post you coward.
I will almost certainly. But I wanted to say nice things whilst sober.

My drunk posts will mostly be sh1tbagging everyone whilst giving myself wraps.

I will almost certainly. But I wanted to say nice things whilst sober.

My drunk posts will mostly be sh1tbagging everyone whilst giving myself wraps.
buscemi 21.gif

Please come to my award show, where we will be reminiscing on the times FootyGuy13 got extremely angry about not being nominated each week
I wasn't the only one it seems...
There were a few weeks where it got a little crazy, the week where myself and @Tonga Bob suggested rule changes, beg pleaded and in Bob's case alluded to a walk out in order to get our choice the nom (alas to no avail) was probably the highlight. This actually happened by the way.
Oh I wonder what event they could possibly be taking about.

Still no word about how the Round 13 voting went down. Almost as if 4 of you have something to hide.

Still no word about how the Round 13 voting went down. Almost as if 4 of you have something to hide.
I think I voted for you, I just forgot to PM GP with my vote :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy, are we back to which of the S29 will finish highest in the beez?

Only kidding, it’s obviously serial_thrilla. If I could maintain my 3rd place or slightly improve I’ll take it.

I have the whole story with all the details in full splendor. It all will be revealed next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back