Resource S30 Sign-up Thread (and Useful Links)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in the process of signing the dotted line for the Las Vegas Bears when I saw this post.

"elite qooty"? What is home, if they don't really know you at all? Any amateur Bears historian would know I was nothing but a bit-part backpocket with a patchy past of posting.

I wonder what it would be like to play somewhere else? As is the solution for any subpar sportsperson looking to attribute their failures externally, I will be moving to a slightly different club to be exactly the same type of poster.
A Bear through and through. 123 games of elite qooty.
Welcome back, AngryRanga.

Please note that JoshWoodenSpoon is no longer around to give you drive-by suspensions

What are you suggesting Baz ?
Also curious...

Just in case...

Name (your BigFooty username): JoshWoodenSpoon
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number: 2214
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team (if you have one): Gumbies FFC
State (optional):
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: I've been ****ed over by the sim once or twice

Just in case...

Name (your BigFooty username): JoshWoodenSpoon
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number: 2214
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team (if you have one): Gumbies FFC
State (optional):
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: I've been f’ed over by the sim once or twice
haha keep dreaming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WARNING TO ALL CURRENT PLAYERS:

The purpose of this thread is to attract new players, not to scare them off. If you are posting anything in here that does not constitute:

• An introduction to a new recruit
  • An approach to a prospective player on behalf of your club
  • A question that attempts to find out more about said player
  • A recruiting pitch to the new player
  • Dissuading the player from joining another club
then your post WILL be deleted or moved to landfill. Repeat offenders may find themselves threadbanned.

REPORTED!
Enjoy your ban!

Ant Bear deal with this please.

Last edited:
Called Wayne a campaigner in graphical form to an hour before teamsheet deadline. When a suspension wasn't forthcoming he upped the ante by posting pr0n.
There you go again .....my psychologist says i should concentrate on the things that give me joy .....yet you've raised this episode again ......more bloody sessions required now, damn you !

WW Will Not Cry.gif

Club graphics still need to be added to the OP Ant Bear . Went looking for a quick way to remember all the teams and it was a vacant slot!
Graphic thread, Archive board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back