Resource S30 Sign-up Thread (and Useful Links)

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight on the rocks, Gin and Tonic/Soda, also really love a Negroni or Martini.
I'll crack in this summer mate, I have enjoyed it but it's never been a staple. All s**t aside I'll drink pretty much anything. Good to see Pies and Blues communicating civilly. I chose the Roy's because I had relatives who adored them and It's good to do something different. See you around the traps mate.

I'll crack in this summer mate, I have enjoyed it but it's never been a staple. All sh*t aside I'll drink pretty much anything. Good to see Pies and Blues communicating civilly. I chose the Roy's because I had relatives who adored them and It's good to do something different. See you around the traps mate.
Yeah I'll drink pretty much anything too haha

You'd better consider the Bombers as a legitimate option, or else Tony Lynn 15 will think there's some sort of anti-Bomber conspiracy from the 11 better sides.

LOL. Great call mate. I have such admiration for those desperate posters that actually camp out in the sign up thread. Imagine playing for a club that doesn't need to......

Name (your BigFooty username): Matt_352
Preferred Position 1: Centre
Preferred Position 2: Rover
Preferred Position 3: Ruck Rover
Number: 13
Height: 175cm
Weight: 84kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Roy's or Dragon's
State (optional): Vic
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: I here to make my triumphant return. To drink beer and kick asses and I'm done drinking beer.
You haven't checked those clubs out have you .....nah thought not

The Baghdad Bombers are the COLL of the SFA ........you're missing a great opportunity to shine

shiek ok.gif

You haven't checked those clubs out have you .....nah thought not

The Baghdad Bombers are the COLL of the SFA ........you're missing a great opportunity to shine

View attachment 914754
To be fair, Matt was a Roys player once before. So yes, he has a sense of us. But it's his call and we're not going in hard here as he has the right to choose.

To be fair, Matt was a Roys player once before. So yes, he has a sense of us. But it's his call and we're not going in hard here as he has the right to choose.

Thank you Mobbs for setting idiots like serial_thrilla straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just making sure the precious Bombers don't get overlooked. One wouldn't want to see any favouritism in this thread

No. You were just proving what most of us already know. You are still a raw rookie in the SFA who has gotten ahead of himself.

No. You were just proving what most of us already know. You are still a raw rookie in the SFA who has gotten ahead of himself.
Stop being a sook Tony. It's not a good look for you

Okay so after giving a lot of consideration about whether to go back to my original club of the Roys or to start season 30 anew.

This is my official nomination of the Dragons as my club of choice in season 30.

There are many players of the Roys and Dragons that I respect greatly, however I felt a change of scenery would be a good thing.

Okay so after giving a lot of consideration about whether to go back to my original club of the Roys or to start season 30 anew.

This is my official nomination of the Dragons as my club of choice in season 30.

There are many players of the Roys and Dragons that I respect greatly, however I felt a change of scenery would be a good thing.

Best of luck mate !!

Welcome to the Dragons mate. Glad to have you on board for S30. :thumbsu:

Name (your BigFooty username): Spuddd
Preferred Position 1: CHB
Preferred Position 2:
CHF
Preferred Position 3:
FF
Preferred Number:
Preferred Team (if you have one):
The team that is closest alligned to Collingwood
State (optional):
Vic
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Trial game via the Collingwood board

Preferred Position 2: CHF
Preferred Position 3: FF
Preferred Number: 11
Preferred Team (if you have one): The team that is closest alligned to Collingwood
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Trial game via the Collingwood board
philreich

Preferred Position 2: CHF
Preferred Position 3: FF
Preferred Number: 11
Preferred Team (if you have one): The team that is closest alligned to Collingwood
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Trial game via the Collingwood board
I guess that rules the Swamprats out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back