Official Match Thread S31 First Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

My old man had one which I inherited. Useful. Have no idea where it is now mind you.

Mine was a bit blunt so you really had to hit it with force. I think it lasted about 10 onions before the whole thing sort of just stopped rebounding back and fell apart. Made a Rogan Josh using the slow cooker and one of those packets with the whole spices and garlic/ginger stuff in it.

Mine was a bit blunt so you really had to hit it with force. I think it lasted about 10 onions before the whole thing sort of just stopped rebounding back and fell apart. Made a Rogan Josh using the slow cooker and one of those packets with the whole spices and garlic/ginger stuff in it.
Nice. Fragrant.

GE9q6vp.png

Game day Gumbies! Let's go!

BlueE - 50 Gumbies FFC/Sweet FA games

Ned Ryerson TalkingFootyNow1223 EagleOz GWS Goose Genghis Tron beez Riviat Spuddd WaLkEr_ThE_StAr peterss Taylor Jivlain NSWCROW BlueE okeydoke7 bone2468 Rodney Dangerfield saintkildaman StFly Brick Loosener omgfridge Grimesy87 wherearemykeys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice. Fragrant.
That reminds me of my first match with the Wonders. We were all sitting in the changerooms getting ready and this waft lingered in the air. I couldn't quite place the smell, I know I didn't like it, but I know it wasn't inherently bad either. I looked around and noticed ClarkeM putting a deodorant can back in his big. I decided to approach him. I was a bit nervous because he is a legend of the club and he was the one that recruited me. I had much to prove. As I approached the smell got stronger. I could see in his bag and I thought I recognised the cannister. Those colours can't be mistaken. I asked him "hey mate, what deodorant do you use?". He replied, "do you like the smell? It's my lucky charm. I've used it every game so far and will use it every game until I retire". As he reached into his bag and pulled it out my worst fears were confirmed. It was Lynx Africa.

And thus began my disdain for the Wonders champion.

That reminds me of my first match with the Wonders. We were all sitting in the changerooms getting ready and this waft lingered in the air. I couldn't quite place the smell, I know I didn't like it, but I know it wasn't inherently bad either. I looked around and noticed ClarkeM putting a deodorant can back in his big. I decided to approach him. I was a bit nervous because he is a legend of the club and he was the one that recruited me. I had much to prove. As I approached the smell got stronger. I could see in his bag and I thought I recognised the cannister. Those colours can't be mistaken. I asked him "hey mate, what deodorant do you use?". He replied, "do you like the smell? It's my lucky charm. I've used it every game so far and will use it every game until I retire". As he reached into his bag and pulled it out my worst fears were confirmed. It was Lynx Africa.

And thus began my disdain for the Wonders champion.
I thought you were going to say Brut

If I’d gotten my ducks in a line I probably would have, should be a good game. Gonna save the moolah and stay in today I think though
You have a big game yourself today so maybe best to stay in

Cheap tickets tomorrow though 🤭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back