Resource S31 Match OP Writers Sign Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Hello all,

Still three weeks until S31 kick off, but I decided to get this going. We are looking for volunteers to write match thread OPs each week. Generally, we have one poster per round (6 games). If you wish to collaborate with someone, that is ok too.

You can be as creative as you want, but we would like to see a bit of effort put into these. Of course, this would also depend on what round you are doing, i.e Round 1 or Finals games should have more research and effort put into them than a Round 11 game. If possible, please do not post them any earlier than 7pm Mondays.

Please don't choose a later round until early rounds are filled, this is just so we don't get the same issue as the last few seasons where we are finding writers for the first 2 rounds at the last minute.

I will remind each poster before they are due to post their assigned rounds.

I will also call for finals match posters about three weeks before finals.

Note: International Round has been scrapped for this season, Rivalry Round and any possible themed Rounds are still tbc.

R1 (1st/2nd - 7th Feb) - PMBangers
R2 - haydo
R3 - boncer34
R4 - The Half Back

R5 - MWPP/por_please_ya
R6 - Tony Lynn 15/Santoz
R7 - omgfridge
R8 - Agent93
R9- Cadsky
R10 - PhenomenalV1
R11 - Chipmunk
R12 -Tigerturbulance
R13 - Antonio BlueVein
R14 - Tarkyn_24
R15 - manangatang
R16 - TheInjuryFactory
R17 - Dingster / philreich

Qualifying/Elimination Finals (First week of June) - Barrybran
Semi Finals - Headless

Preliminary Finals - DockerDen5215
Grand Final - PhenomenalV1

Last edited:
How about a no dick'eds round certain posters have to prove their status before they are allowed to post in match thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey por_please_ya , want to do Round 5 together?
(12 is taken, and 11 involves our teams and I'd rather do them in a week we aren't playing each other...)
Ok let's do it!

Hello all,

Still three weeks until S31 kick off, but I decided to get this going. We are looking for volunteers to write match thread OPs each week. Generally, we have one poster per round (6 games). If you wish to collaborate with someone, that is ok too.

You can be as creative as you want, but we would like to see a bit of effort put into these. Of course, this would also depend on what round you are doing, i.e Round 1 or Finals games should have more research and effort put into them than a Round 11 game. If possible, please do not post them any earlier than 7pm Mondays.

Please don't choose a later round until early rounds are filled, this is just so we don't get the same issue as the last few seasons where we are finding writers for the first 2 rounds at the last minute.

I will remind each poster before they are due to post their assigned rounds.

I will also call for finals match posters about three weeks before finals.

Note: International Round has been scrapped for this season, Rivalry Round and any possible themed Rounds are still tbc.

R1 (1st/2nd - 7th Feb) - PMBangers
R2 - haydo
R3
R4 - The Half Back
R5 - MWPP/por_please_ya
R6
R7 - omgfridge
R8
R9
R10 - PhenomenalV1
R11
R12 - Tigerturbulance
R13 - Antonio BlueVein
R14 - Tarkyn_24
R15 - manangatang
R16
R17
WaynesWorld19 thoughts? :think:

Please don't choose a later round until early rounds are filled, this is just so we don't get the same issue as the last few seasons where we are finding writers for the first 2 rounds at the last minute

This worked out well .....but reading comprehension was never a requirement to join the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back