Official Match Thread S31 Round 6 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate they've got a wannabe wrestler and a professional uni bludging nerd. Doesn't bat deep mate, sorry to let you down.
Oh we're back to education insults, here I thought you were finding a second dimension

Gabriel! How are you? Where's the podcast?
Mate, you must have missed it.

It was short but Sweet.
As I sat in the cave I was again visited by the the Archangel Gabriel and he said unto me that I should marry your 8 year old daughter, really he did.
The Koran

Well we'll move on then. So how about who's your favourite poster besides me?
Everyone offers so much it's hard to choose just one. I have (ashamed to admit this) enjoyed Santoz these last few days, really, genuinely, improving as an antagonist, much smarter than people give him credit for

The campaigner

Everyone offers so much it's hard to choose just one. I have (ashamed to admit this) enjoyed Santoz these last few days, really, genuinely, improving as an antagonist, much smarter than people give him credit for

The campaigner
I'm glad you said that because this is what effect I was hoping may come out of the hot tub poddy. The antagonists are so needed in the SFA to keep the place interesting and fresh. Imagine if we all talked about, I dunno Werewolf or Mafs. The joint would be very dull.

I'm glad you said that because this is what effect I was hoping may come out of the hot tub poddy. The antagonists are so needed in the SFA to keep the place interesting and fresh. Imagine if we all talked about, I dunno Werewolf or Mafs. The joint would be very dull.
Don't forget that some of those WW and MAFS chatters are the main respondents to antagonism 😏 but yes, different posting styles are needed between teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get stuffed.

I am absolutely PMBangers' favourite poster (besides BLUEALLTHRU) or did you somehow seem to think the question was directed to you? :$
You're easily my favourite team mate that is an ex-admin 😛

Hate we had a lot of fun last season. I particularly liked our Willie Nelson chats. What do you do when you are not collating stats? Also are you a fan of the Pugsley 143 thread? Drop in and wish him well.
BAT, I was seriously so inspired by #pugsley143 that I am considering having a countdown of the best games played by Bombers players later in the week.

You're easily my favourite team mate that is an ex-admin 😛
I am going to be more emotional about and hang my hat on this instead of the odd post made by future flickering light Jabba73.

BAT, I was seriously so inspired by #pugsley143 that I am considering having a countdown of the best games played by Bombers players later in the week.

I am going to be more emotional about and hang my hat on this instead of the odd post made by future flickering light Jabba73.
You are too kind. So many greats I'm looking forward to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back