Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

View attachment 1078401

SIN CITY SWAMPRATS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 7 v Baghdad Bombers at Abdu Prison

B:
Power Raid - GremioPower - Firestarter

HB: Quadzilla - jackster83 - powerrrrrrrrrrrr

C: FishingRick04 - GotTheGoodes - Nunez

HF: MannumPower - SarahSmiles - Sparkle

F: sataris - Hatchy1992 - Catsnlakers

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - philreich

INT: Gameova_ - LukeParkerno1

Unchanged!!!​
Hey Catsnlakers, sad to see you still being carried in the forward pocket.

Going to be hard for you to compete for attention with the other rookies in your team if you are hidden from the action.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hey Catsnlakers, sad to see you still being carried in the forward pocket.

Going to be hard for you to compete for attention with the other rookies in your team if you are hidden from the action.
And it's not like they are a top 4 side either. Must be s**t at Qooty that young lad.

View attachment 1078401

SIN CITY SWAMPRATS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 7 v Baghdad Bombers at Abdu Prison

B:
Power Raid - GremioPower - Firestarter

HB: Quadzilla - jackster83 - powerrrrrrrrrrrr

C: FishingRick04 - GotTheGoodes - Nunez

HF: MannumPower - SarahSmiles - Sparkle

F: sataris - Hatchy1992 - Catsnlakers

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - philreich

INT: Gameova_ - LukeParkerno1

Unchanged!!!​
images%20(28).jpeg

A friend of mine actually won a Grammy yesterday for co writing a song on John Legends Grammy wayward winning album.
Soooo, your friend knows a legend.

Good for them

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Some people call going early premature ejaculation, Phillip. I prefer to call it good time management.
Reminds me of that Anzac Day game several years ago - a few minutes remaining in the last quarter, and Collingwood gets out to a 15ish point lead. Joffa says, "That's good enough for me", and he dons his gold jacket. Essendon then proceeds to kick 3 goals in as many minutes, to steal the win in the dying seconds. The golden newspaper headline next day, "PREMATURE JACKET ELATION." :)

Hand sanitizer is bad for you. Just sayin
I remember someone saying after several months of lockdown, "I now have so much sanitiser in my system that, whenever I pee into the toilet bowl, it actually cleans the toilet."

Swampies vs Bombers is bound to be a great week. Neither has pretentious posters so it’ll be less wank and just good fashioned banter
2 teams that know how to banter. The rest of the league could learn.

Back