Competition S31 SFA Grand Final - Closest to the Pin

Remove this Banner Ad

this is sad, but help is available

give our extensive history of breaking other peoples relationships, the Furies are proud to announce the Furies Institute for Relationship Management

Grand Uncle Horace BLUEALLTHRU your counsellor shall be ChappyUK , and im sure he will be able to help you unfu**ify your relationship
Not interested.

this is sad, but help is available

give our extensive history of breaking other peoples relationships, the Furies are proud to announce the Furies Institute for Relationship Management

Grand Uncle Horace BLUEALLTHRU your counsellor shall be ChappyUK , and im sure he will be able to help you unfu**ify your relationship

Hello Neddie.

Furies Relationship Counselling is like herpes, once you get a dose of us, we aint going anywhere

your homework, is to write the first thing you think about your significant other when you first wake up (and keep it PG, you have a final to win BLUEALLTHRU )
I simply do not think about that campaigner at all. This is my last post on this matter as I feel derailing this thread is a s**t act!

We're just going to enjoy Grand Final week mate, no need for this.

dude we are #teamgoatrooters, and we are trying to help your gun forwards dysfunctional relationship before game day

or is this a love triangle now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dude we are #teamgoatrooters, and we are trying to help your gun forwards dysfunctional relationship before game day

or is this a love triangle now?

All the Baghdad Blurters have the hots for me it seems. Their love is unrequited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back