Resource S31 Sign Up thread (with useful links)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks all for the advice and help (including the PM's I received). Here we go:

Name (your BigFooty username): wherearemykeys
Preferred Position 1: Back pocket
Preferred Position 2: Back flank
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Height: 5'11
Weight: Too much
Preferred Team (if you have one): Anyone, but would probably suit a team of strugglers
State (optional): QLD (but willing to relocate)
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: I was going to say that I saw an ad for it on the toilet wall at work but I'd be lying.
Gumbies are a great up and coming team, easy going and friendly. If I wasn’t so addicted to Battleship and valium I would have *joined them in a heartbeat

*they never asked

Gumbies are a great up and coming team, easy going and friendly. If I wasn’t so addicted to Battleship and valium I would have *joined them in a heartbeat

*they never asked
TL;DR

Teams that haven't played the Gumbies this season - "Gumbies are s**t. Fold the Gumbies."

Teams that have played the Gumbies this season - "I ******* love the Gumbies! Barrybran is a god amongst men."

Those aren't direct quotes but the gist was the same

TL;DR

Teams that haven't played the Gumbies this season - "Gumbies are sh*t. Fold the Gumbies."

Teams that have played the Gumbies this season - "I ******* love the Gumbies! Barrybran is a god amongst men."

What about "I ******* love the Gumbies! Sack Barrybran"?

Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Preferred Team (if you have one): Anyone, but would probably suit a team of strugglers
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: I was going to say that I saw an ad for it on the toilet wall at work but I'd be lying.
you like toilet walls then the Furies are for you as our rookies are in charge of cleaning the visitors crappers

TL;DR

Teams that haven't played the Gumbies this season - "Gumbies are sh*t. Fold the Gumbies."

You wish, jellyfish

A recent survey has 9 out of 10 players agreeing that the Gumbies are a great team to post against. The other 1 was too drunk to place ticks in the survey's boxes.

2FE310FD-B3BC-4A95-941F-D919FFAC1242.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preferred Position 3:
Number:
I can work with that. Look into this wherearemykeys fellow and add 10% to your current salary.

Hey wherearemykeys , reaching out not because I now have incentive to do so but also because if you're after a team of strugglers, look no further.

We are languishing with a 1-3 record, have plenty of list spots and we make laughably stupid decisions in prelim finals such as benching our star full forward to ensure we lose. Playing in our back line will ensure plenty of action but also if you lay down and don't defend you'll fit right in.

Hey wherearemykeys , reaching out not because I now have incentive to do so but also because if you're after a team of strugglers, look no further.

We are languishing with a 1-3 record, have plenty of list spots and we make laughably stupid decisions in prelim finals such as benching our star full forward to ensure we lose. Playing in our back line will ensure plenty of action but also if you lay down and don't defend you'll fit right in.
Mate, that's a fantastic pitch. You'd make a good captain one day.

After a sleepless night of contemplation, I've decided to roll with the Gumbies as my choice. Sorry in advance guys, and thanks to everyone who PM'ed me.
Awesome stuff mate! Welcome to the Sweet FA, Barrybran will look after you.

Is that a sleepless night because you chose the Gumbies? We've all been there.
Pretty much mate. Not sure my life can get much lower now based on some of the PM's I got about them, but benching the FF was the deciding factor I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back