Official Match Thread S32 R10 Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve heard that much like OJ The Filth Wizard refuses to go back to Dunlop Stadium in case he finds the man who made it all fall apart so quickly
Is that why he is always wearing a different disguise whenever I see him.
flatten.jpeg

I see my very good friend Chipmunk has beaten me again to the punch. #gatecrashersrus
2fCEOeC.gif

I got tagged into this one, had a delightful discussion on how to please admins and future admins.
serial_thrilla gets away with a lot in this league but I won’t stand for the gate crashing any longer

I’m coming for ya in the ruck this week mate. And then Strigoi is next. I cannot describe how tiring it is with you two at the top of the rankings every week, every week I look through the match results and hope for change
The sim will look after you and it will be Marlowe you ruck off

I see krakouers85 is around. The Sweet FA’s answer to the EKA question no one asked.

A deep dive conversation with PMBangers is on the cards.

"Bangers"
NINTCHDBPICT000639599830-1.jpg

"Yes, Oprah"
qk34NX3S.jpg

"Why are you such a whingey b*tch?"
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fc65877f76048f3e9f7438c9e3a7f4ffd.png

"...Bangers?"

2WX5.gif

oprah-meghan-memes.jpg

Not sure what direction this post was going in when I started drafting it. But the thread is young. Just gonna chuck 'em up, see what happens.
Just putting some feelers to get a feel for the the vibe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A big thanks to Mozzie19 for posting the match threads on a Monday, as it means we can take out time and really enjoy one of the SFA's pre-eminent traditions, much loved by all (but much loved even more by SM). I'm of course talking about ...

TWENTY QUESTION TUESDAY

If you've never played Twenty Questions before, you probably took years to develop any artistic talent as child because every time they gave you a crayon, you ate it, or shoved it up your nose. So here's the rub: I think of a person and the rest of you ask twenty yes/no questions to try and work out who it is. This much-loved institution of Sweet has produced some ripper rounds of Twenty Questions so far, including a somewhat surprising round last week where neither the Gumbies nor the Royals could guess one of the most important (and iconic) musicians of the 20th century* in Jimi Hendrix. Unbelievable.

But will this week be different? Can the Royals get their brains in sync with this lonely lunatic (Marlowe, Dancing Potato and Fitzey apologise as their brains aren't in sync with anything right now) or will an intrepid Warrior take this week's prize**? We've already had some serial gatecrashers (BLUEALLTHRU and Chipmunk) in the thread, so they might swoop in too.

I've decided on this week's person - start your questions!

* And definitely NOT the 21st century ...
** There is no prize.

A big thanks to Mozzie19 for posting the match threads on a Monday, as it means we can take out time and really enjoy one of the SFA's pre-eminent traditions, much loved by all (but much loved even more by SM). I'm of course talking about ...

TWENTY QUESTION TUESDAY

If you've never played Twenty Questions before, you probably took years to develop any artistic talent as child because every time they gave you a crayon, you ate it, or shoved it up your nose. So here's the rub: I think of a person and the rest of you ask twenty yes/no questions to try and work out who it is. This much-loved institution of Sweet has produced some ripper rounds of Twenty Questions so far, including a somewhat surprising round last week where neither the Gumbies nor the Royals could guess one of the most important (and iconic) musicians of the 20th century* in Jimi Hendrix. Unbelievable.

But will this week be different? Can the Royals get their brains in sync with this lonely lunatic (Marlowe, Dancing Potato and Fitzey apologise as their brains aren't in sync with anything right now) or will an intrepid Warrior take this week's prize**? We've already had some serial gatecrashers (BLUEALLTHRU and Chipmunk) in the thread, so they might swoop in too.

I've decided on this week's person - start your questions!

* And definitely NOT the 21st century ...
** There is no prize.
- Are they alive
- are they from the southern hemisphere
- are they over 45 (if they're dead, were they over 45 when they died)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back