Official Match Thread S32 R10 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh so THIS the Wonders decide to vote on.

manangatang will be pleased 🤗
Oi. I haven't abstained since I've been in charge. It just so happens there hasn't been an admin vote since I took over. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi. I haven't abstained since I've been in charge. It just so happens there hasn't been an admin vote since I took over. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story
It was a pretty mediocre story but I appreciate your kindness to me anyway 🤗

And you blokes refused to trade him. Now who's the stupid ones?
If you read the transcript we definitely didn’t refuse to trade him.

I like Pick anyway, he takes things in good humour and doesn’t tend to get all campaignery. Just a little enthusiastic

Funny that. Optimistically is my first name. I'd better be careful or I'll dox myself here soon
If you’re gonna dox yourself I highly recommend doing so with the CVV number on your bank cards. It’s the only way I’ll be able to distinguish you from all the other Optimistically Mediocres out there 🤗

If you’re gonna dox yourself I highly recommend doing so with the CVV number on your bank cards. It’s the only way I’ll be able to distinguish you from all the other Optimistically Mediocres out there 🤗
I'll pm you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back