Official Match Thread S32 R10 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You were warned about the IQ-reducing side effects of reading those posts yet you went ahead and did it anyway
He still thinks he can just take my spare IQ…. Already told him it ain’t happening

Oh no, if you post it in the thread it can be like the Friday quiz where we all rush to drain your accounts to submit the right answer here
I'm not sure what you can buy with 79 cents, but be sure to post it here when you do

I'm not sure what you can buy with 79 cents, but be sure to post it here when you do

Tarkyn_24 will probably buy a gift for Supersuns

*I didn’t tag Supersuns because he gets jealous when I talk to/ about Tarkyn_24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I'd LOVE to, dear friend Tarks 🤗
Dear friend Tarks? Why the terminology change?

You’re best friend cheating on me, aren’t you? I knew I should never have staked my best friendship with someone whose avatar was so much more handsome than mine. I feel so awfully inadequate.

I can’t do it. I can’t be just dear friends Supersuns. I thought what we had was unique and special. A bond that would never be broken unless you went and jeopardised it by playing for the Bears or something 😢

Oh I'd LOVE to, dear friend Tarks 🤗

Hi Supersuns

I have some great news

Despite being named by Callums_Guns as Runner for the Eshays, I haven’t signed the contract yet

it would be an honour to play in your new Super League team

P.S. Tarkyn_24 is lucky to have you as a Best Friend

Dear friend Tarks? Why the terminology change?

You’re best friend cheating on me, aren’t you? I knew I should never have staked my best friendship with someone whose avatar was so much more handsome than mine. I feel so awfully inadequate.

I can’t do it. I can’t be just dear friends Supersuns. I thought what we had was unique and special. A bond that would never be broken unless you went and jeopardised it by playing for the Bears or something 😢
Oh no, you are spiralling.
You are comfortably my best friend, look under my name, it doesn't lie🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back