Official Match Thread S32 R10 Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Mrs Goose is the decision maker in this area.
I got really brave last week - I asked my wife if it would be OK for me to be the head of the house for a day. She gave her approval under strict conditions.

Do you also wear beige, listen to exclusively classical piano and do everything else possible to make life as boring as possible?

Besides the above, I also exclusively watch the soapiest soapies on tv and reality dating shows and also dream of one day appearing on farmer wants a wife. So in summary, a big resounding yes.

I'd give up sex before I ever give up coffee, and my missus is hot!!!!!!!!

Photo proof required of sexy wife. Asking for a friend of a friend's husbands cousins brother's grandfather.

Photo proof required of sexy wife. Asking for a friend of a friend's husbands cousins brother's grandfather.

Pfft, this is the internet, photo NTTAWWT of hot wife to dismiss auto dismally of screaming nerd and punching well above weight limits. As if anyone has friends, I mean, we're here, this is all a psychosis.

Pfft, this is the internet, photo NTTAWWT of hot wife to dismiss auto dismally of screaming nerd and punching well above weight limits. As if anyone has friends, I mean, we're here, this is all a psychosis.

I was hoping to see which Kardashian he chose as the representative sexy wife to throw me off. I'm pretty gullible so would have fallen for it.

I've tried taking things hoping to wake up from this SweetFA nonsense but nothing is working.

I was hoping to see which Kardashian he chose as the representative sexy wife to throw me off. I'm pretty gullible so would have fallen for it.

I've tried taking things hoping to wake up from this SweetFA nonsense but nothing is working.
To quote that town drunk, "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder."

To quote that town drunk, "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder."

beer-goggles-simpsons.gif

Reported for homophobic comment

Hi Fly!

I mean, doesn't Julia Gillard have a partner? It's the epitome of "love is blind".

If her partner isn't literally blind then there's no saving him/her.

Then there's Pauline Hanson.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If her partner isn't literally blind then there's no saving him/her.

Then there's Pauline Hanson.
giphy.gif
I'm led to believe that Pauline has to tie a pork chop around her neck, to make the dog play with her. Otherwise, the poor thing is too afraid to venture out from under the bed.

Just make sure you have safe search on if you're running an image search for a hotwife.

Just make sure you have safe search on if you're running an image search for a hotwife.

I got videos of making knives, I think being an ex Gumbies captain my spelling is atrocious.... what button do I press?

Reported for homophobic comment

Hi Fly!

More a suckerpunch comment, but ssssshhh, use small suggestions.

I know just reading this I'm going to start getting questionable ads on my work laptop.

AdSense knows all.
I tested this in our match thread against the Hawks by mentioning local milfs multiple times. Next day couple of them were swamped with ads for some very interested cougars!

I tested this in our match thread against the Hawks by mentioning local milfs multiple times. Next day couple of them were swamped with ads for some very interested cougars!

I may or may not have clicked on all of these ads

Beer goggles have caught out this fridge a fair few times. A real problem!

It's also the only way Warriors can get new players signed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back