Official Match Thread S32 R11 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

The donut munchers obviously don't have an ounce of empathy for someone craving cheese. They better not have fined you and just given you a slap on the wrists and turned you around.

It's the knowing that it's in the house part where I start having an issue with willpower. Nutella, any chocolate or cake wont see the end of day 2 or 3. This Havarti will be gone by Monday, if not tomorrow.
Nah they skipped the fine and are sending me straight to jail for all the smuggled cheese in my boot.

I am in awe of your willpower regarding cheese, nutella and cake. If I purchase them it's with the knowledge that they will be my dinner. I can't remember the last time any single munchie I bought has lasted past the night.

Pizza Hut buffet was glorious, although the best I'd had was staying at Panthers in Penrith as a kid. Went up for about 17 serves of breakfast.
Panthers represents. My home town.
Pizza hut Buffet was awesome.

The Las Vegas buffets are easily the best Ive been to

Nah they skipped the fine and are sending me straight to jail for all the smuggled cheese in my boot.

I am in awe of your willpower regarding cheese, nutella and cake. If I purchase them it's with the knowledge that they will be my dinner. I can't remember the last time any single munchie I bought has lasted past the night.

and here I was thinking I had a hard time resisting snacks and munchies! Plus, do I really have to bust you out of jail for the second time this year?! I expect plenty of cheese as payment.

and here I was thinking I had a hard time resisting snacks and munchies! Plus, do I really have to bust you out of jail for the second time this year?! I expect plenty of cheese as payment.
No I've got a hammer and chisel made of hard cheese stashed away in my moustache. I'll be out by the time finals come around so make sure the Gumbies feature in these finals. I don't want to come back to disappointment.

Also stock the club fridges/omgfridge with cheese.

No I've got a hammer and chisel made of hard cheese stashed away in my moustache. I'll be out by the time finals come around so make sure the Gumbies feature in these finals. I don't want to come back to disappointment.

Also stock the club fridges/omgfridge with cheese.
omgfridge is always stocked full of cheese

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two for two.

It's almost like I don't exist.

They don't appreciate you, if Tarks has my stats for his Mobbs run, you can have my rover position to feel appreciated for your EKA tilt.

As you lot are in the GF this season, it'll go a long way to enshrining that you win it this time.

They don't appreciate you, if Tarks has my stats for his Mobbs run, you can have my rover position to feel appreciated for your EKA tilt.

As you lot are in the GF this season, it'll go a long way to enshrining that you win it this time.
Who's Tarks?

I only just properly realised we are playing the Demons. I just thought there were a few demons players in the thread.
What a bunch of Gumbies.

View attachment 1256981

Just enjoying the away game at home
I know we all love real life stories. My snowboarding experience - it lasted all of 5 minutes. I broke my wrist on the training flats. I then was there for the rest of the week on the school trip unable to do anything. Worst of all for a 16 year old boy? I was right handed. I really had nothing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back