The Gumbies don’t need to know about our internal politics

We only have TWO Wing spots though

Maybe you should PM me to explain

Agree, why do we need two wings?

We only have TWO Wing spots though

Maybe you should PM me to explain

Two wingers what are you talking about everyone is a mid except Gander, haven't you ever seen the ALL-SFA

Agree, why do we need two wings?

... because we compliment each other

Bluelegs: damicky, you are amazing

damicky: Bluelegs, you are ok too

No, but I’ve still got some of that white powder left over

Do you want some?

That's called Dandruff Damicky and I don't think you want to snort that.

No, but I’ve still got some of that white powder left over

Do you want some?
No thank you have my own supplier

1633745242451.png

Those Hungry Hippos are an accurate representation of how I ate at those old style all you can eat buffets, especially Pizza Hut.

Lingua Ignota as mentioned I bought some Havarti today. mmmmmm

Those Hungry Hippos are an accurate representation of how I ate at those old style all you can eat buffets, especially Pizza Hut.

Lingua Ignota as mentioned I bought some Havarti today. mmmmmm
Pizza Hut buffet was glorious, although the best I'd had was staying at Panthers in Penrith as a kid. Went up for about 17 serves of breakfast.

Pizza Hut buffet was glorious, although the best I'd had was staying at Panthers in Penrith as a kid. Went up for about 17 serves of breakfast.

Please do not talk about Penrith or Panthers around me

I will have PTSD

I'll be round shortly.

Get here quick as I'm already half way through it. I never thought that one day i'd be addicted to gourmet cheese.

It would take something special to beat unlimited Pizza, Garlic bread and Pepsi/Fanta Spiders. I was so familiar with the one near me, I can actually still remember the layout of the place and that was going on 24 odd years ago.

Please do not talk about Penrith or Panthers around me

I will have PTSD

Found the Rabbitohs fan...

Chat Pile

Hammers and grease.
Sweet F.A. Reigning Premiers - Gumbies - SFA
Jun 29, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Get here quick as I'm already half way through it. I never thought that one day i'd be addicted to gourmet cheese.
Got held up at border patrol. Apparently "on my way to sample some fine Havarti" isn't an adequate reason to break lockdown.

Do exercise restraint with the cheese buying. A good portion of my money goes to fancy cheese. I wish that was a joke.

I found myself short on rent one time a few years ago after blowing a ludicrous amount on gourmet fromage.

It would take something special to beat unlimited Pizza, Garlic bread and Pepsi/Fanta Spiders. I was so familiar with the one near me, I can actually still remember the layout of the place and that was going on 24 odd years ago.

Found the Rabbitohs fan...

Guess again

Look at my av

Got held up at border patrol. Apparently "on my way to sample some fine Havarti" isn't an adequate reason to break lockdown.

Do exercise restraint with the cheese buying. A good portion of my money goes to fancy cheese. I wish that was a joke.

I found myself short on rent one time a few years ago after blowing a ludicrous amount on gourmet fromage.

The donut munchers obviously don't have an ounce of empathy for someone craving cheese. They better not have fined you and just given you a slap on the wrists and turned you around.

It's the knowing that it's in the house part where I start having an issue with willpower. Nutella, any chocolate or cake wont see the end of day 2 or 3. This Havarti will be gone by Monday, if not tomorrow.

Back