Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

We have done this before.
Easy to do if you have never needed to justify why you should be addressed correctly.

Once again, using the excuse of we always do it doesn’t explain why the practice is worth continuing.

Easy to do if you have never needed to justify why you should be addressed correctly.

Once again, using the excuse of we always do it doesn’t explain why the practice is worth continuing.

I never said we always do it. I said, we've done this. We've had other white knights try to make themselves look like heroes and our female posters have basically told them to f*** off. This isn't new. It's one of the most inclusive communities I've ever seen on the internet. The game is Qooty, the code is what it is. If it can be changed where anybody can be how they identify then there isn't a soul in the league that doesn't want that but the fact is it doesn't exist, yet. Wanna change it, go learn some code but acting like there's some silent minority in this place, of all places, is really sad. It's a really poor look I hate to say because I think you guys are better than this.

I never said we always do it. I said, we've done this. We've had other white knights try to make themselves look like heroes and our female posters have basically told them to f*** off. This isn't new. It's one of the most inclusive communities I've ever seen on the internet. The game is Qooty, the code is what it is. If it can be changed where anybody can be how they identify then there isn't a soul in the league that doesn't want that but the fact is it doesn't exist, yet. Wanna change it, go learn some code but acting like there's some silent minority in this place, of all places, is really sad. It's a really poor look I hate to say because I think you guys are better than this.
Still don’t know why anyone needs to name and shame someone for wanting to be addressed correctly.

Merely pointed our doing it previously does not make it right to do it again.

If there is a genuinely good reason for asking I’ll be shocked.

Ima stab you girl.

Thanks for the game Bombers, enjoy your win. And also, thanks for letting me try out my more aggressive persona. Until we meet again, take care

* off you munted, moth******, gormless, biscuit eating, dickwacking blow rag campaignersicle. Enjoy your one point loss.

Still don’t know why anyone needs to name and shame someone for wanting to be addressed correctly.

Merely pointed our doing it previously does not make it right to do it again.

If there is a genuinely good reason for asking I’ll be shocked.

Shame?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, no issues with this. We're all playing make believe in the sim, if I can pretend to be a male full forward that's one of the greatest players in the history of the game then MWPP can pretend she's one of the best male FB's going around.

We don't fire up Metroid and go wait what the f*** why am I playing a woman? We just play as a woman.

Wait Samus is a woman?!

WTF is with this 90s woke s**t.

Yeah, no issues with this. We're all playing make believe in the sim, if I can pretend to be a male full forward that's one of the greatest players in the history of the game then MWPP can pretend she's one of the best male FB's going around.

We don't fire up Metroid and go wait what the f*** why am I playing a woman? We just play as a woman.
fu** off you munted, moth******, gormless, biscuit eating, dickwacking blow rag campaignersicle. Enjoy your one point loss.

Enjoying your melt even more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back