Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I have done extensive research on Lynx Africa and have come to the conclusion that everyone who uses it has never actually been to Africa.
Hope they take some time to do the things they never had.

Is it actual betting or?

Nah mate it’s made up, whisper it quietly but I have no bookie experience so sometimes my odds are just not sensible. We tried one season to do it properly but there wasn’t the interest.

I still have the best betting service of all of the SFA.

If I find time will maybe complete a competition thread by Friday

Comments will just be ******* starred out on here but can't complain too much know what all others and more so yourself have been through, puts a lot back in perspective. Hope your doing well mate

Cheers mate, holiday in 2 weeks which I’m looking forward to. Clashes with our game against you guys though :think:

Hows the little ones?

Cheers mate, holiday in 2 weeks which I’m looking forward to. Clashes with our game against you guys though :think:

Hows the little ones?
Few weeks in charge and you already need a holiday 😂

Where are you going mate ?

Kids running an absolute muck mate, can’t even get the rookies to watch them on game day until September

Righto you flogs, this week is a double celebration at Van Cortlandt Park. BEEG notches his 50th game in Coney Island orange, and TheInjuryFactory runs out in game 100. Given you Deez cruelly denied TIF the opportunity to play his 100th in a Grand Final, the least you can do is throw the game this week. Onya lads!

champagne comedy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto you flogs, this week is a double celebration at Van Cortlandt Park. BEEG notches his 50th game in Coney Island orange, and TheInjuryFactory runs out in game 100. Given you Deez cruelly denied TIF the opportunity to play his 100th in a Grand Final, the least you can do is throw the game this week. Onya lads!

You should be thanking us for spending the week with BLUEGUY and not you

Im still waiting for Headless to complete his Top.1000 music videos from the GF Thread

Oh I missed the start of the qooty season. Have we made it to the prelim yet?

tenor.gif

5 goals minimum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back