Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
buy and sell.gif
Buy or Sell with GREENESHOOTS, where each teams off season will be reviewed and the teams given a buy or sell rating based on their performance.

Sin City Swamprats:

The Swampies were a decent enough team in season 31 with good banter from Gremio and jackster83 and philreich as well as banter from MannumPower and Catsnlakers. Some expected retirements occurred in the off season, and they responded drastically, pulling in aeons up aeons of rookies. By refusing to sleep on the pulse, the Rats have a young and potentially exciting list and will hope to reinvigorate their veterans, as GremioPower eyes the Beez award for S32.

sell20.gif

Roys FFC:

The Roys are one of most stable clubs in the SFA. A fun team to post against by all accounts last season, they maintained the status quo, keeping their core and adding some rookie exuberance to their deep list. TedDougChris did exceptionally well to stand up to a captaincy coup from one of the SFA’s best spammers, Supersuns and TDC will be hoping this resilience can lead their team into finals for S31. The only pressure on the Roys this season will come from Mobbs' Minecraft server, as the World of Sweet seeks to expand to become larger than the universe itself.

Buy20.gif

Thanks to tony for the gifs

Captains please put your teams in before the Deadline on Thursday​

Last edited:

So we have the Rats first up hey, I'm excited to add a second Fatty Lumpkin to my accolade list
Oh yeah I won that last season too, really liked fatty, absolute top bloke

ant555 Ant Bear Catsnlakers darthmann edgie Firestarter GotTheGoodes GremioPower HirdsTheWord jackster83 MannumPower mike ross philreich Power Raid powerrrrrrrrrrrr Quadzilla RPCB sataris TheDarkDwarf Ticky009

Round one thread is up! Lets bring it to the Roys, they're a friendly bunch but please be considerate with their frail bones. Please use minimal force with tackling and bumping and ensure that you remind them where they are every 5 minutes or so.
It’ll be a good week with our mates the Roys. 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iu

Just added an entire new estate to Alberton suburb in Sweet, which I have called Deeps Hollow.

Please care.
Now can you make it so I can access the server on my PS4, my wife has told me I can’t buy a pc just for minecraft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back