Official Match Thread S32 Round 8 - Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Some local organic stores circa the late 2000s used to carry this Blood Orange juice that was da bomb. I don't remember the brand at all though. It came in a carton.

Cherry Dr. Pepper

Voss water [still].

I think it was Cadbury who used to make this hot chocolate powder, they came in like a little shaker/server. Maybe it was a different brand.

Bundaberg lemonade.

Pepsi max but only in glass bottles.

I like a nice glass of cold original Pura milk.

Pink lemonade.

Water from a public fountain on a summer day. It doesn't even have to be cold.

VB.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
images (2).jpeg

Anyone ever downed a Gay?

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Some local organic stores circa the late 2000s used to carry this Blood Orange juice that was da bomb. I don't remember the brand at all though. It came in a carton.

Cherry Dr. Pepper

Voss water [still].

I think it was Cadbury who used to make this hot chocolate powder, they came in like a little shaker/server. Maybe it was a different brand.

Bundaberg lemonade.

Pepsi max but only in glass bottles.

I like a nice glass of cold original Pura milk.

Pink lemonade.

Water from a public fountain on a summer day. It doesn't even have to be cold.

VB.
This is a good list. I was always impartial to the San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa (blood orange).
Is milkshake a drink? I count it as ice cream.
It's definitely a drink.

Happy Thursday (aka manangatang's fourth favourite day of the week)! It's probably the thematic time of 10am somewhere in the world, so let's all start celebrating ...

TOP TEN THURSDAY!

An equal favourite SFA tradition (tied with Twenty Question Tuesday and Tube Radio), it is also a simple one. Each Thursday in the match thread, a theme is posted at 10am(ish) and than anyone that wants to join in lists their top ten according to the theme. Previous themes have included Top Ten Fictional Dads (The Filth Wizard figured highly on most of the Royals' lists*), Top Ten SFA Gatecrashers (including the esteemed Birthday boy himself, BLUEALLTHRU) and Top Ten Mythical Creatures. But this week the theme is ... TOP TEN DRINKS.

You might choose ten different beers or you might have an assortment of fruity cocktails. You could include a certain coffee from a specific barista named Javier. Or maybe it's a childhood classic like Milo that makes the cut**. You might even share with us your homemade recipe. It really doesn't matter - it's YOUR top ten!

There aren't any other rules for Top Ten Thursday except that your list needs to have ten entries (no more, no less). Feel free to order them from 1-10 if you like, and while explanations aren't necessary, they make the whole thing more interesting. And of course, ripping apart other nominations is definitely allowed/encouraged.

* Yet he still won't let us call him Filth Daddy OR Papa Wizzy.
** But know you WILL be judged if you have Nesquik on there instead.
Masters Iced Coffee
Jamesons
Cider
Koola Cordial
Apple Juice
Port
Nice Merlot
Red Gatorade
Plain old water, not too chilled
Tea

Banana Big M is nice.

I remember my first day of Uni, Coles had a 2 for $5 deal. Our second tut was cancelled. So we had a four hour lunch. Spent half of it on the toilet.

Ahh... memories.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Happy Thursday (aka manangatang's fourth favourite day of the week)! It's probably the thematic time of 10am somewhere in the world, so let's all start celebrating ...

TOP TEN THURSDAY!

An equal favourite SFA tradition (tied with Twenty Question Tuesday and Tube Radio), it is also a simple one. Each Thursday in the match thread, a theme is posted at 10am(ish) and than anyone that wants to join in lists their top ten according to the theme. Previous themes have included Top Ten Fictional Dads (The Filth Wizard figured highly on most of the Royals' lists*), Top Ten SFA Gatecrashers (including the esteemed Birthday boy himself, BLUEALLTHRU) and Top Ten Mythical Creatures. But this week the theme is ... TOP TEN DRINKS.

You might choose ten different beers or you might have an assortment of fruity cocktails. You could include a certain coffee from a specific barista named Javier. Or maybe it's a childhood classic like Milo that makes the cut**. You might even share with us your homemade recipe. It really doesn't matter - it's YOUR top ten!

There aren't any other rules for Top Ten Thursday except that your list needs to have ten entries (no more, no less). Feel free to order them from 1-10 if you like, and while explanations aren't necessary, they make the whole thing more interesting. And of course, ripping apart other nominations is definitely allowed/encouraged.

* Yet he still won't let us call him Filth Daddy OR Papa Wizzy.
** But know you WILL be judged if you have Nesquik on there instead.
Beers in no particular order.
Leffe Blonde
Beer Farmers Hazy IPA
Feral Warhog
Feral Biggie Juice
Coppers Sparkling
VB
MB
Balter XPA
Stone and Wood
Guinness

Apologies to the many I didn't mention and if there are any sales reps out there, call me!!!

Hard stuff:
Balveenie Doublewood 12yr old
Diplomatico
Singletons
Most Gins
All Whisky
All Bourbon except White label Jim Beam (Wife Beater s**t!)
A good Tawny Port like Brown Brothers
Clare Valley Shiraz
Margaret River and NZ SB's
Winters Gold a very nice Whisky!

Jun 10, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Beers in no particular order.
Leffe Blonde
Beer Farmers Hazy IPA
Feral Warhog
Feral Biggie Juice
Coppers Sparkling
VB
MB
Balter XPA
Stone and Wood
Guinness

Apologies to the many I didn't mention and if there are any sales reps out there, call me!!!

Hard stuff:
Balveenie Doublewood 12yr old
Diplomatico
Singletons
Most Gins
All Whisky
All Bourbon except White label Jim Beam (Wife Beater sh*t!)
A good Tawny Port like Brown Brothers
Clare Valley Shiraz
Margaret River and NZ SB's
Winters Gold a very nice Whisky!
When do you have time to drink water, BAT ? FMD mate.

Back