Official Match Thread S32 Round 8 - Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic hitout Jabba73. Not our day today.

Congrats Royals on a good win and a great week.

Thanks Barrybran for posting. You delivered nothing seamlessly again.

Carn the Baombers...we can still win the boat race!

It was a mere formalilty thanks Barrybran . Congrats Royals on the good win and an enjoyable match thread. Bombers we keep our chins up because there is a sh*t load of piss to be drunk! all are welcome at the Breeno Hotel tonight after the post match piss up!

Nice one.

I'm off to make dinner (a Calabrian lasagne which I think will be right up the alley of dear Antonio BlueVein) with the little bloke (my son, not Blacky) but I'll be over for drinks later.

Thanks royals. Good win and good week even though I missed most of it. There’s no contract hit posters up in the members lounge so you lot must’ve been ok. Come back to the rooms for some free piss and a roast goat. Might even be some alcohol there too.
Thanks to whoever posted the sim too I suppose. campaigner

Well played Royals. The first quarter and the last we went to sleep. Too many late nights.

Thanks for the week of banter. Good luck to you all and if you find any mites in your doonas tonite I believe Bovo has some ointment that might help.

Thanks Barrybran ….. very much. (I still haven’t forgotten, mate.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah, like we win four in a row.

Bad luck Bombers, you just happen to be on the end of my constant pressure to take The Filth Wizard 's spot.
He's finally come good.

As for you Royals - CARNYA!

As I said last season when I was playing with the Dragons, I'm not really sure why people don't enjoy the Bombers match threads. I had a lot of fun this week, so thanks for that.

Also, I got TWELVE disposals in the Forward Pocket and only one of them was a shot at goal. BLUEALLTHRU, did you spike the pre-game goat pies with Teamocil or something?

As I said last season when I was playing with the Dragons, I'm not really sure why people don't enjoy the Bombers match threads. I had a lot of fun this week, so thanks for that.

Also, I got TWELVE disposals in the Forward Pocket and only one of them was a shot at goal. BLUEALLTHRU, did you spike the pre-game goat pies with Teamocil or something?
Yes but The Filth Wizard swapped his water bottle with mine! I had to come off and he had a blinder, I won't go into what was in my water bottle but QASADA will be paying him a visit!

Hah, like we win four in a row.

Bad luck Bombers, you just happen to be on the end of my constant pressure to take The Filth Wizard 's spot.
He's finally come good.

As for you Royals - CARNYA!

Imagine I move you now you're in Mobbs calculations.

Thanks for the week Royals and congratulations on the foregone conclusion to the match. Pity we lost Bombers, takes the shine off my biggest career haul.

Thanks for posting Vanilla Mod, there are two parcels on their way to you. Would suggest you only open one of them and given we haven’t won a game you have Simmed that I can remember, will let you decide which is the right one. If you guess correctly, you won’t need to open the second one, suggest you bury it where it won’t be found. If you guess wrong, it won’t matter that you didn’t open the other one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back