Stats & History S32 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just caught up with this but I totally agree with you serial_thrilla . Even the most minor team sheet transgressions result in suspensions but this time, ND , the simmer and the person who posted the incorrect game all got off Scott free without consequence.

Just caught up with this but I totally agree with you serial_thrilla . Match sheet transgressions result in suspensions but this time, ND , the simmer and the person who posted the incorrect sheet all got off Scott free without consequence.

Momentum is building ...

I guess the simmers/admin are the equivalent of umpires in the world of SFA. They’re beyond reproach .

Far be it to be more transparent .. that would not suit the faceless's end.

I assumed it was a club vote anyway because ‘incorrect entry of home/away team’ referred to the name of the team, while a player substitute affects stats which could affect awards. It’s not incorrect position either as it’s a different player.

Far be it to be more transparent .. that would not suit the faceless's end.
That’s preferred but if they want to continue their secrecy, the public scapegoats (ND and the poster, allowing the simmer to hide and save face) can cop it instead . The process clearly failed and all 3 were at least partly responsible .

I assumed it was a club vote anyway because ‘incorrect entry of home/away team’ referred to the name of the team, while a player substitute affects stats which could affect awards. It’s not incorrect position either.
Two separate issues here
1) Should it be a resim given the time which has lapsed
2) Should the people responsible be held accountable and punished
Important considerations moving forward

That’s preferred but if they want to continue their secrecy, the public scapegoats (ND and the poster, allowing the summer to hide and safe face) can cop it instead . The process clearly failed and all 3 were at least partly responsible .

Will that happen though? Cut/Copy/pasta is SOOOOOO hard. Its sweatshop worthy .... grinding their clicky fingers to the bone and be able to "review" it before posting ...

That’s preferred but if they want to continue their secrecy, the public scapegoats (ND and the poster, allowing the simmer to hide and save face) can cop it instead . The process clearly failed and all 3 were at least partly responsible .
How many times do I have to tell you lot IM THE SIMMER!!! FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed it was a club vote anyway because ‘incorrect entry of home/away team’ referred to the name of the team, while a player substitute affects stats which could affect awards. It’s not incorrect position either as it’s a different player.
No one asked for your opinion, rodentboy.

No one asked for your opinion, rodentboy.

It’d be a much quieter place if people waited to be asked for their opinion 😂

After much consideration, I have decided to lay down the first charge for Bringing the Game into Disrepute.

Tony Lynn 15 is behind much of the recent paranoia surrounding the simmers and has repeatedly questioned the integrity and honesty of the simming group.

His actions have shown a total lack of disrespect to the people who keep this league running on a week to week basis and in order to send a message, I am officially charging Tony Lynn 15 with BTGID. He will now face a 1 week suspension effective this week. Metalcrusher, BLUEALLTHRU take note.

2D210760-E1E9-4FA8-A4E6-A20F25686637.gif

As per usual the Bombers have the right to appeal this charge and have until Thursday morning to do so.

After much consideration, I have decided to lay down the first charge for Bringing the Game into Disrepute.

Tony Lynn 15 is behind much of the recent paranoia surrounding the simmers and has repeatedly questioned the integrity and honesty of the simming group.

His actions have shown a total lack of disrespect to the people who keep this league running on a week to week basis and in order to send a message, I am officially charging Tony Lynn 15 with BTGID. He will now face a 1 week suspension effective this week. Metalcrusher, BLUEALLTHRU take note.

View attachment 1263674

As per usual the Bombers have the right to appeal this charge and have until Thursday morning to do so.
#rattled

View attachment 1263674

Bright, Talented, Generous, Important, Determined ....

Look at you go Tony Lynn 15, you have a fanboi.

View attachment 1263674

Is this the event that turns ND's admin reign from soft to downright dictatorship? Watch out SFA. This could go to his head real quick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back