Stats & History S32 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the event that turns ND's admin reign from soft to downright dictatorship? Watch out SFA. This could go to his head real quick.

Which head?

1 week suspension
softening-butter-101-03.jpg

After much consideration, I have decided to lay down the first charge for Bringing the Game into Disrepute.

Tony Lynn 15 is behind much of the recent paranoia surrounding the simmers and has repeatedly questioned the integrity and honesty of the simming group.

His actions have shown a total lack of disrespect to the people who keep this league running on a week to week basis and in order to send a message, I am officially charging Tony Lynn 15 with BTGID. He will now face a 1 week suspension effective this week. Metalcrusher, BLUEALLTHRU take note.

View attachment 1263674

As per usual the Bombers have the right to appeal this charge and have until Thursday morning to do so.
Your timing is impeccable! Tony Lynn 15 has been saying this for a very long time. But only now, after two consecutive wins to the Bombers do you “make a stand”. The wins (probably manufactured to coincide with this garbage) give you credibility in your mind.

You and the other faceless cowards came together with your crayons and biscuits and decided you needed to silence TL. Why??? Because he’s on to you. Because he’s smarter than you. Because he’s very close to bringing this shitshow down on your heads!

Everyone can see what you’re doing. This decision reeks of panic! You stink of fear! You’re desperate not be exposed.

One more “* you” to the Bombers. We’re accustomed to it, we’re immune to it. Buckle up, unmitigated! Because where you end, we’re just getting started.

Tony Lynn 15 plays this week! And next week, and the week after. Let’s see what you’ve got.

Your timing is impeccable! Tony Lynn 15 has been saying this for a very long time. But only now, after two consecutive wins to the Bombers do you “make a stand”. The wins (probably manufactured to coincide with this garbage) give you credibility in your mind.

You and the other faceless cowards came together with your crayons and biscuits and decided you needed to silence TL. Why??? Because he’s on to you. Because he’s smarter than you. Because he’s very close to bringing this shitshow down on your heads!

Everyone can see what you’re doing. This decision reeks of panic! You stink of fear! You’re desperate not be exposed.

One more “fu** you” to the Bombers. We’re accustomed to it, we’re immune to it. Buckle up, unmitigated! Because where you end, we’re just getting started.

Tony Lynn 15 plays this week! And next week, and the week after. Let’s see what you’ve got.
You seem very emotional.

After much consideration, I have decided to lay down the first charge for Bringing the Game into Disrepute.

Tony Lynn 15 is behind much of the recent paranoia surrounding the simmers and has repeatedly questioned the integrity and honesty of the simming group.

His actions have shown a total lack of disrespect to the people who keep this league running on a week to week basis and in order to send a message, I am officially charging Tony Lynn 15 with BTGID. He will now face a 1 week suspension effective this week. Metalcrusher, BLUEALLTHRU take note.

View attachment 1263674

As per usual the Bombers have the right to appeal this charge and have until Thursday morning to do so.
They don't need to appeal, all disrepute charges have to go to a vote.

And one week for a disrepute charge? What a waste of time.

Shhh ... don't let him know he doesn't even know his own rules he oversees ... FML.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TL has been silenced? Holy s**t, why didn't we do this before? Excluded from a game of fake footy silences Tony Lynn 15. You could knock me down with a feather right now Coach.

we’re immune to it
Apparently not. Oh the hyperbole! Oh the silence!

I weep for thee Bombers. Weep!

Hi NaturalDisaster, are these rules still in place or are they just for show?
In place, why?
SEC [7]. BRINGING THE GAME INTO DISREPUTE

If a player's or teams actions are having a profoundly negative effect on the experience and functioning of the league, or against the spirit of the Sweet F.A and attempting to and/or succeeding in undermining the integrity of the competition, then the committee and the admin will convene in the tribunal to decide on a suitable punishment. Penalties will range from an official warning to match suspension/s, depending on the severity of the offence as adjudicated by the Administrator and the Committee.

Any Committee member may formally lay a charge against another SFA player or team whom they believe is in Disrepute, by stating in the Committee room that they wish to charge the party or parties with disrepute, with reasons, and if this charge is accepted by 1/3, IE AT LEAST 4, of Committee members, then the charge and possible penalties will be voted upon by the entire Committee. A indisputable majority of 7 votes is required to uphold a BTGID charge.

I beg to differ NaturalDisaster.

Should be a minimum 6 match ban and the rules should be followed accordingly :).

View attachment 1263674

Couldn't agree more. Throw the book at him.

@Tony Lynn 15 plays this week! And next week, and the week after. Let’s see what you’ve got.
Oh, I missed this one. Please do this. I'm keen to see if Dumbarse will keep his dairy spread in the fridge.

My interpretation of that was that the vote was only in place if a captain requests a BTGID charge, not the admin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back