Stats & History S32 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

TL has been silenced? Holy sh*t, why didn't we do this before? Excluded from a game of fake footy silences Tony Lynn 15. You could knock me down with a feather right now Coach.

Apparently not. Oh the hyperbole! Oh the silence!

I weep for thee Bombers. Weep!
Shuttup rookie!

My interpretation of that was that the vote was only in place if a captain requests a BTGID charge, not the admin.

There’s nothing in those rules to suggest you even can request a BTGID charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My interpretation of that was that the vote was only in place if a captain requests a BTGID charge, not the admin.

There's no caveat for anyone, specifically, to cite for BTGID, just statements to the fact after one is called, that is not up to interpretation, that is factual since it starts with "if this occurs then.." not "If this person tells that person to dance funny then discuss...".

The tldr is bugger off to the other sub forum and speak to the people in there before announcing this you nong.

If the league representatives had respect for the competition's legacy they would call for a vote to bring BTGID charges against you.

I don't know how much this is a "the league is boring let's spice it up blah blah blah", but your conduct as Administrator in the last 48 hours has been nothing short of disgraceful.

If the league representatives had respect for the competition's legacy they would call for a vote to bring BTGID charges against you.

I don't know how much this is a "the league is boring let's spice it up blah blah blah", but your conduct as Administrator in the last 48 hours has been nothing short of disgraceful.

You should bring that up with your committee rep ;)

Considering this is what you posted earlier beez, I am having a hard time trying to take you seriously.

If NaturalDisaster had any clout he would ban this mofo instantly.

Fine with you asking for my head, but at least be consistent. Unless it's your goal to just be perennially angry about everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back