Admin Notice S35 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On one hand, it's nice that KP is applying the rules rather than simply making them up to reduce his workload. On the other hand, it is amusing to be penalised for spelling a player's name incorrectly when Falconista spelled the player's name correctly.
You're right, Barry - this should have been HIGH IMPACT, and the Gumbies should have been REMOVED from THE finals.

You're right, Barry - this should have been HIGH IMPACT, and the Gumbies should have been REMOVED from THE finals.
It's ok Headless, the SIM normally does that pretty quickly.

tony we're back in business baaaaaby

If only Headless was admin. Could you imagine how great this league would be with headless in charge, Peace and Love everywhere.

I think i predicted something resembling that at the start of S33.
The downward spiral into the abyss has begun, nobody can do anything any more. The league is entering an era of post-modernism where Headless is the standard of good posting.

Headless will win the S33, S34, S35 and S36 Beez Trophies and before becoming admin in S37. S38 will be the final season in the SFA's existence. We are approaching the end of history.

Why, oh why, oh why can't there be team sheet penalties in this Origin series.....!?!

Exhibit A:

1689602540723.png
What position is "INTO" ..?

Exhibit B:
1689602671916.png
It's currently 7 past midnight (Sweet standard time) and there's a team sheet missing.

Why, oh why, oh why can't there be team sheet penalties in this Origin series.....!?!

Exhibit A:

View attachment 1742226
What position is "INTO" ..?

Exhibit B:
View attachment 1742228
It's currently 7 past midnight (Sweet standard time) and there's a team sheet missing.
This is why I believe State of Origin is the PERFECT Qooty Competition Falconista.

None of this team sheet rules nonsense to distract us from the skill of the respective Qooty teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand you gents are probably weirdos that show up to the MCG eagerly awaiting to see if Richmond / Melbourne file the correct paperwork for activation of the substitute or whatever.

But most of us go to the footy actually watch the game.
I’m a weirdo too

IMG_1695.gif

# putoutyourweirdos

Last edited:
Players who are new to the league signed during the offseason are required to make a post on the main Sweet FA forum confirming their participation with their club before officially being added to the squad.
🤗
Hi Kennedy Parker. Long time reader, first time posting in a rules thread.
Is the above quoted rule still going to be active in S36?

Hi Kennedy Parker. Long time reader, first time posting in a rules thread.
Is the above quoted rule still going to be active in S36?
Somebody better tell Tigerturbulance.

Interestingly though, this raises quite a conundrum.

"BEFORE" officially being added to the squad, hmmm that needs tidying up.

I posted our squad list BEFORE I was made aware of this requirement. I wont be removing them from the squad list to only put them back on it once they have posted in the main thread (these are real people who want to join).

My question Kennedy Parker -does posting in the Ophidian Old Boys Official Team thread meet the requirement of 'required to make a post on the main Sweet FA Forum' or are you after something posted in the sign up thread?

I posted our squad list BEFORE I was made aware of this requirement. I wont be removing them from the squad list to only put them back on it once they have posted in the main thread (these are real people who want to join).

My question Kennedy Parker -does posting in the Ophidian Old Boys Official Team thread meet the requirement of 'required to make a post on the main Sweet FA Forum' or are you after something posted in the sign up thread?
Squad submission isn't official until the deadline so as long as they make a post before the deadline it's above board.

Just need to be on the main sfa board as evidence that they've actually agreed to partake, implicitly or explicitly.

Squad submission isn't official until the deadline so as long as they make a post before the deadline it's above board.

Just need to be on the main sfa board as evidence that they've actually agreed to partake, implicitly or explicitly.
At Spotswood our legal team has ensured everything is above board and legal. They have had our rooks sign contracts which will be posted on the main SFA board to ensure they are locked in.

Freddy Swift posted theirs in the OOB team thread just today

Freddy Swift Contract.jpg

Dammit Clarkey - you're not supposed to alert the offender until AFTER the deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back