Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

In true St. Kilda fashion, we go into a home final as underdogs with the bookies.

I think Fox Footy still have us 14th on the power rankings lol

Didn't leave the top 8 once all year, but our season went off the rails at stages, apparently. Looking forward to silencing the doubters yet again. Go you Sainters!!!!!!

Feel GWS are on a hot streak ATM. Will be very difficult to beat where ever we play them, Marvel or the G

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
They’ve had two relatively easy kills the past fortnight. The Blues played like it was a dead rubber in the second half. It looked similar to the Crows vs Eagles match. We’ll bring the heat.

View attachment 1787636View attachment 1787638View attachment 1787639View attachment 1787640

Manifesting…

Self Care Meditation GIF by MOODMAN

3 out of 4 finals in Melbourne.

Nice.

We played the Lions in a finals like game...which I just re-watched. We kept with them quite well on reflection. They missed some shots but a lot of them (except for Daniher the numpty) were blaze away and hope kicks. Most of their goals were out the back cheapies too which we should be better aware of going forward.
GWS are hot at the minute, but their games haven't been in the pressure cooker.
Should be a great match. Hope to f*CK we bring the heat early, and then drown them like rats in the deep water come the end of the game.
Bring the noise Sainters, shouldn't be too hard to nullify the 6 or 7 GWS supporters that show up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't received an email from the club since December 2022 to say my membership pack was on it's way. Didn't realise how long until now. Just thought they were doing things differently.

I now realise I have probably missed out on plenty this year. Hopefully not finals. I have stage 4 cancer and can't be sure how long I will be able to continue attending matches. I'm devastated.

Seriously regret asking a simple question. Done!

I haven't received an email from the club since December 2022 to say my membership pack was on it's way. Didn't realise how long until now. Just thought they were doing things differently.

I now realise I have probably missed out on plenty this year. Hopefully not finals. I have stage 4 cancer and can't be sure how long I will be able to continue attending matches. I'm devastated.

He was asking if you were a member as you hadn't received it....that's all

No need for the over the toppo troppo...

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate, the cancer is horrible, I hope you’re okay, but I asked a simple question, it may not have been clear that only members were getting emails and you took it pretty personally. The rest is just banter.

Perhaps call the club, I hope you get tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back