Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm the only prick around here

Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Apparently politely checking membership status makes you a prick so the bar is low.
Nice rewrite dude. I replied to your question in good humour and you came back with snark.

Given you are a moderator, and I can't find a "delete account" button, do me a favor and delete it for me.

Nice rewrite dude. I replied to your question in good humour and you came back with snark.

Given you are a moderator, and I can't find a "delete account" button, do me a favor and delete it for me.
Didn’t rewrite anything. I deleted one of my own posts that didn’t really help anyone.

Are you asking me to delete your account?

I haven't received an email from the club since December 2022 to say my membership pack was on it's way. Didn't realise how long until now. Just thought they were doing things differently.

I now realise I have probably missed out on plenty this year. Hopefully not finals. I have stage 4 cancer and can't be sure how long I will be able to continue attending matches. I'm devastated.

Seriously regret asking a simple question. Done!
Give the membership team a ring tomorrow. They will be able to fix the email issue and get you your code.

Yes please.
You can just deactivate your account if you don’t want to be on here anymore.

I’m not a moderator on this board nor am I an admin.

By all means do as you please but if it’s over this misunderstanding I’d ask you not to. Seems I’ve possibly misunderstood your initial post, I champed you as a bit of banter because you did the “took me for an idiot” for a bit of banter.

Simple misunderstanding shouldn’t get anyone deactivating an account.

Yes please.
Please don’t. That would be a shame.
38 years in the cheer squad means you are a total diehard - like the rest of us.

We’re like a family on here - plenty of sh*t flying around from time to time but don’t take it personally.

Apparently politely checking membership status makes you a prick so the bar is low.

I'd have called you worse just for the smarminess of the phrasing. I got real bad vibes off it. Like some kind of internet door bitch with your "are you a member?". I've got a medallion to this club mother-*er.... you'd be copping a barrage from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have called you worse just for the smarminess of the phrasing. I got real bad vibes off it. Like some kind of internet door bitch with your "are you a member?". I've got a medallion to this club mother-*er.... you'd be copping a barrage from me.
Oh gee willikers turbo, we're shaking in our boots.

Don't even bother posting if you haven't been a member for 40 years, doubt anyone will listen or care.

Oh gee willikers turbo, we're shaking in our boots.

Don't even bother posting if you haven't been a member for 40 years, doubt anyone will listen or care.
Be honest, how many times have you dropped the old "dont you know who i am" outside gate 5 at Marvel to old lady Doris on the scanner?

My under/over is 49.5

Be honest, how many times have you dropped the old "dont you know who i am" outside gate 5 at Marvel to old lady Doris on the scanner?

My under/over is 49.5
I'm not a smarmy a-hole so can't say I have believe it or not :cool:

yes hello iom new to bigfooty is this the boomer meltdown thread

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg
Just went back and realised how much absolute shite is in this thread.

The boomers are like vermin, try and kill off one or two and they multiply.

Interesting little anomaly in the finals fixture, Jonathan Brown said on On The Couch last night that if Port lose they won't be back in Adelaide until Sunday which is unfair. So almost like a six day break before the semi final.

Interesting little anomaly in the finals fixture, Jonathan Brown said on On The Couch last night that if Port lose they won't be back in Adelaide until Sunday which is unfair. So almost like a six day break before the semi final.
Got to take Brown's word for it given his experience, but it seems strange that it makes such a difference?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back