SA Sunday League

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm new to South Australia, was just wondering if anyone knows of any casual leagues still looking for players? I work pretty bad hours so making it to training is pretty much ruled out (finish at 7.30-8pm), and i live in the Marion/Oaklands Park area. Anyone have any ideas of clubs/leagues?

Are you Over 35? The Masters play on Sundays. PHOS Camden have a Masters team that trains at Camden Oval in Morphettville, only a few kilometres down the road from Marion/Oaklands.

The Hills League C Division play some games on Sunday. This weekly C Grade are playing on Friday night. But the following week they play on Sunday 17th May. Teams involved are Mt Barker, Blackwood, Lobethal, Ironbank, Uraidla & Milang Panthers. Milang is probably the closest club to Marion/Oakland. About an hour away.

Hey mate, I'm only 21 unfortunately! I'll have a look into Milang though thanks! I know there's a team over at Flinders/Mitchell Park in Div7, but they won't take me because I can't train. I'll see what Milang can do! Cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back