SA20

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kiwis had a similar concept and although fun at the beginning, got ugly towards the end.

If having such a concept, catch participants should be restricted to certain parts of the ground.
Ahh that reminds me of the time the BBL put celebraties on platforms in the crowd to take catches. What a fail that was.

Ahh that reminds me of the time the BBL put celebraties on platforms in the crowd to take catches. What a fail that was.
Surprised KFC hasn't done it, wear a bucket hat and catch it to win X amount. I think NZ had a comp where you had to wear a certain shirt while catching the ball to win money.

Joburg won the toss and elected to bowl in the semi- final

Sunrisers Eastern Cape (Playing XI): Adam Rossington(w), Temba Bavuma, Jordan Hermann, Aiden Markram(c), Ottniel Baartman, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Brydon Carse, Jordan Cox, Roelof van der Merwe, Sisanda Magala

Joburg Super Kings (Playing XI): Faf du Plessis(c), Reeza Hendricks, Leus du Plooy, Sibonelo Makhanya, Matthew Wade(w), Donavon Ferreira, Nandre Burger, Romario Shepherd, Gerald Coetzee, Lizaad Williams, Maheesh Theekshana

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List of pre-signed players
Durban's Super Giants: Quinton de Kock, Prenelan Subrayen, Kyle Mayers, Naveen-ul-Haq, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Reece Topley
Joburg Super Kings: Faf du Plessis, Gerald Coetzee, Moeen Ali, David Wiese, Sam Cook, Zahir Khan
MI Cape Town: Kagiso Rabada, Dewald Brevis, Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Rashid Khan, Tom Banton
Paarl Royals: David Miller, Corbin Bosch, Jos Buttler
Pretoria Capitals: Migael Pretorius, Anrich Nortje, Jimmy Neesham
Sunrisers Eastern Cape: Aiden Markram, Ottniel Baartman, Dawid Malan, Liam Dawson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back