Saad Saad's mark in the GVFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Again the man with the 2 first (or last) names took some amazing grabs on the weekend - two of which weren't paid as the ball had already gone over the line for behinds, not that Saady cared he just lept up (and up) for the sake of some entertainment for the crowd I think.

EDFL MAN said:
I will repeat myself once again fat boy......it come from boy on Union St Brunswick's mouth. :eek:
More to the point it's not a ridiculous comment fatty, he won them the flag and created something from nothing. :thumbsu:

so what mate steve daniels sat on his then fat * i n g arse and pulled his w i l l y while saad tapped the ball to himself on the deck then kicked it to foward line to kick a goal then in the meantime hold up the likes of symes while running the show from the boundary.. sure thing mate... ur an complete stroker mate you have no idea.... "TEAM" i dont find any "i" in that word mate... there is 22 blokes in the seniors side and a coach and assistant coach. saad played a part in a very long and hard process of winning that granny, along with alot of other blokes... any one else feeling me???

yep good player awesome player infact, have seen him myself. but may be a little rochy bias but robbie miller used to be saad like player but probably better. could play anywhere and take hangers just as good as this freakshow does. go tiges:p

Bumping an old post I know but...

Yeah WW - played under 18's with Robbie and we used to scratch our heads at some of the things he did.

He was an awesome Mark, Kick and runner - if he had a bit more focus he might have done something at Carlton.

Yeah WW - played under 18's with Robbie and we used to scratch our heads at some of the things he did.

He was an awesome Mark, Kick and runner - if he had a bit more focus he might have done something at Carlton.[/quote]

By focus do you mean guts?

so what mate steve daniels sat on his then fat * i n g arse and pulled his w i l l y while saad tapped the ball to himself on the deck then kicked it to foward line to kick a goal then in the meantime hold up the likes of symes while running the show from the boundary.. sure thing mate... ur an complete stroker mate you have no idea.... "TEAM" i dont find any "i" in that word mate... there is 22 blokes in the seniors side and a coach and assistant coach. saad played a part in a very long and hard process of winning that granny, along with alot of other blokes... any one else feeling me???
you still tearing up from the 05 granny thats a shame mate no point bagging any one waddo cause you dont have much to show for it

Saad is back at Seymour after trying out for Collingwoods VFL squad. Rumour he was going to play with the Bendigo Bombers but I have been told he is playing with Seymour. East Burwood travel to Seymour this Sunday (30th March) for the now annual practice match and no doubt I will get to see Saad standing on a few heads taking a grab or two. One year he kicked 10 goals and took himself off during the third term. I am looking forward to Sunday to see Saad play. If you are doing nothing and are in the area drop in. Always a great game.

Was just watching this mark on youtube (again)

I laugh at the blokes talking it down in this thread. It's a monster grab and would have been even more towering if you saw it live. You don't see secondary elevation like that too often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)