DJ Dupree

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Dragons, Rovers
i believe that in order to move forward as a football club, we should sack Brad Scott if we don't win our practice match.

Okay hear me out.

When I see him smiling at an interview after a loss, I dead set lose my marbles.

One night after a loss, I got home and microwaved my membership.

Little did I know it was actually made of cheese and made a lovely sandwich for myself and my lady wife Henrietta. But still.

I was raised in a coal mine and I got rickets when I was 4. I ate bully beef and chicken rind just to stay alive. And lawn clippings. My back is at a 186 degree angle and my shoes are made of lamb bones. I've never had tv or radio.

But worse still, every time I attend a North match in my home town, we lose.

I slammed a door off its hinges once.

Brad still laughs. Argh.

I could do a better job from my couch for free. Or a packet of salt and vinegar chips!

But I don't want to.

Grr.

*kicks wall*

*throws sneaker*

'6 grrs'

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

What was your last thought after you re-read this but before you hit "enter"?

Was it "f*** it, I'm no Arthur Cloke."

Was it "f*** them, I never liked them so read this hahaha."

Was it "I need help, surely someone will see that when they read this horror show."

I like it when peeps put 's**t out there', I also like when the moral police charge in and shame you in to considering is what you did worth doing?

And you be all like.....

Bjx-lfueRBazEdT2M0QThySgUU_KO0g19tWSfmWPAh7IEkaqZh0EQVdJ1eHh7bjtjMy2TLZY-L08QphLSwl9INL-GoW1p3l--h3oubxMT7nO_wXbLAcTsK-V_CP3PEWz07iqagS3

I just say * em.

FWIW Brad Scott has coached from the couch and I think we won.

7/10 from me as the moral Police are up in arms :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it when peeps put 's**t out there', I also like when the moral police charge in and shame you in to considering is what you did worth doing?

And you be all like.....

Bjx-lfueRBazEdT2M0QThySgUU_KO0g19tWSfmWPAh7IEkaqZh0EQVdJ1eHh7bjtjMy2TLZY-L08QphLSwl9INL-GoW1p3l--h3oubxMT7nO_wXbLAcTsK-V_CP3PEWz07iqagS3

I just say **** em.

FWIW Brad Scott has coached from the couch and I think we won.

7/10 from me as the moral Police are up in arms :p

Nothing makes a point more strongly than a Big Bang Theory gif.

When I see him smiling at an interview after a loss, I dead set lose my marbles.

Little did I know it was actually made of cheese and made a lovely sandwich for myself and my lady wife Henrietta. But still.

I was raised in a coal mine and I got rickets when I was 4. I ate bully beef and chicken rind just to stay alive. And lawn clippings. My back is at a 186 degree angle and my shoes are made of lamb bones. I've never had tv or radio.

Brad still laughs. Argh.

I could do a better job from my couch for free. Or a packet of salt and vinegar chips!

But I don't want to.

Grr.

*kicks wall*

*throws sneaker*

'6 grrs'
On this basis, I can only assume that you started the 'Comrade Lidge' thread after one of Brad's post-loss pressers.

i believe that in order to move forward as a football club, we should sack Brad Scott if we don't win our practice match.

Okay hear me out.

Brad still laughs. Argh.

But I don't want to.

Grr.

*kicks wall*

*throws sneaker*

'6 grrs'

tumblr_nwsvpyyIQR1tuaz2oo1_250.gif

Insomnia's a bitch!

Okay hear me out.

Brad still laughs. Argh.

But I don't want to.

Grr.

*kicks wall*

*throws sneaker*

'6 grrs'

go_away_pirates_caribbean.gif

Can someone tell me where you buy the stuff that the DJ is on?

Because wherever it is, I'm not going there, ever.
Ironically, usually from a DJ.

Let this be a lesson in the dangers of over sampling of one's product.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back