Sack Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

This has a certain Big Footy Richmond supporting conspiracy theorist's finger prints all over it

If it is Richmond supporting Brad Scott related conspiracy theory you craveman(see what I did there?) then step right this way, entirely separate and vastly superior threadā€¦... šŸ˜

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/brad-scott-conflict-of-interestā€¦.1275703/

The petition is gaining incredible traction

After just one week there are now 11 signatures
ROAR! This is what revolutions are made of. Superficial outrage that wanes after a week.

ROAR! This is what revolutions are made of. Superficial outrage that wanes after a week.
My outrage hasn't ;) Brad Scott is full of bulldust. He said there are no forms of acceptable dissent. He doubled down and then for every 1 free pay for dissent, they miss 10. probably more. This is why it will never work. Consistency can never be achieved.

My outrage hasn't ;) Brad Scott is full of bulldust. He said there are no forms of acceptable dissent. He doubled down and then for every 1 free pay for dissent, they miss 10. probably more. This is why it will never work. Consistency can never be achieved.
Except...it is working.
Players behaving gorgeously.

Except...it is working.
Players behaving gorgeously.
it depends how you measure success. the fact that they pay some and not every sign of dissent shows that it's such a stupid rule.all the screenshots below are from 1 game. all not paid.why not? missed? not good enough. Scott should have to answer to all of them and e plain why they weren't paid. i want consistency.

Attachments

• 20220423_010945_0000.png
    20220423_010945_0000.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 476
it depends how you measure success. the fact that they pay some and not every sign of dissent shows that it's such a stupid rule.all the screenshots below are from 1 game. all not paid.why not? missed? not good enough. Scott should have to answer to all of them and e plain why they weren't paid. i want consistency.
You are just fabricating problems like my mother-in-law used to do before she was dealt with :)

Player behaviour has been instantly improved. Like many rules, participants start self regulating. The umps are still there to catch the slow learners. Not all rule breakers will be caught. Are they ever? The overall effect though is wonderful. Petulance on the field is reduced to exceptions rather than the rule, the polar opposite situation to neurosis in the fan-base.

Still at 11 signatures

I heard a rumour there has been protracted 2 week negotiations with a 12th person. Could be the spark to ignite this petition to the moon!

Brad Scott, the mob is at 11 (soon to be 12) and they are coming for you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back