"Sack Goodwin!"

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not a very good coach and doesn't seem to have very good coaches around him. If we play like a turd next season, pay him out and get someone else. This club simply cannot afford to pi$$ away the work PJ and Roos did. Supposedly another learning experience last night, and yet it was identical to the WCE game two weeks ago. He clearly learns nothing and this club learns nothing as the same **** repeats over and over again.
Roos shares as much as the blame for picking him, Roos work amounts to Goodwin. If goodwin is a * up, then Roos played a part in ******* up this club

He's not a very good coach and doesn't seem to have very good coaches around him. If we play like a turd next season, pay him out and get someone else. This club simply cannot afford to pi$$ away the work PJ and Roos did. Supposedly another learning experience last night, and yet it was identical to the WCE game two weeks ago. He clearly learns nothing and this club learns nothing as the same **** repeats over and over again.
It’s similar to plenty of games last season too, our poor inside 50 efficiency isn’t a unique problem to this season, neither is our poor finishing in front of goal. I reckon we got on a roll last season and beat up on some crap teams, and faced two of the weaker sides in our two finals that we won.

Was a like a poor mans Bulldogs 2016, and this season just shows how far away we really are.

does it?

aren't you missing like 6-7 from your best 22?

not many teams can handle that.

Lever
May
Melksham
ANB
Jetta
Salem

hard to judge a side that has been pillaged with injuries.

Hore, Vandenburg as well. But injuries aren't the reason we have been s**t

Watching last night made me realise that we subjected Darwin to the combined presence of the two creepiest coaches in AFL history.

Goodwin at his most personable still comes across as a Bond villain, while Dom Pyke at any time looks like a pending cannibal dreaming of fashioning leather goods from the skins of children.

does it?

aren't you missing like 6-7 from your best 22?

not many teams can handle that.

Lever
May
Melksham
ANB
Jetta
Salem

hard to judge a side that has been pillaged with injuries.

May wasn't around last year and Lever barely was either. ANB has always been fringe. It would be a cop out to blame our fall down the ladder even partly on injuries to those guys.

Yes our other injuries have been a factor, though not the only factor and probably not the biggest either.

The sharks are circling it will be goodwin or the entire assistant coaching set up that will be gone.

The sharks are circling it will be goodwin or the entire assistant coaching set up that will be gone.
For a new user, that's twice this week you have posted about movement in the coaching ranks. Are you speculating? Or do you have a caravan salesman for a relative (inside source)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. With Vineys inability to stay fit I think Gawn is the obvious captaincy choice for 2020.
Why * up a good thing? Don't think Viney is really affected by the captaincy, no point shifting the burden to another player. Can't see Gawn getting any better with it than he already is.

Why **** up a good thing? Don't think Viney is really affected by the captaincy, no point shifting the burden to another player. Can't see Gawn getting any better with it than he already is.

What’s the point of having a captain who has played 20 games in a season once in his career? Viney is my favourite player but needs to get his body right.

For a new user, that's twice this week you have posted about movement in the coaching ranks. Are you speculating? Or do you have a caravan salesman for a relative (inside source)?
put it this way the heat and cold Beveridge tend to make people say things they otherwise wouldn't, conversations are being had and heard when they perhaps shouldn't but the club hospitality in darwin was great this years ;)

There is zero chance Goodwin is gone at years end.

Between round 18 & 22 it will be over for Goodwin....tough run of fixtures and injuries aren't an excuse just look at the data today on the AFL website and you'll see what those internally at the club already know and thats injuries aren't an excuse for the performances being put forward.

The real excuse is lack of structure behind or forward of the ball.

Between round 18 & 22 it will be over for Goodwin....tough run of fixtures and injuries aren't an excuse just look at the data today on the AFL website and you'll see what those internally at the club already know and thats injuries aren't an excuse for the performances being put forward.

I agree. But we're not going to sack him with 3 years left on his contract. It just won't happen. Injuries have been horrific this year, but we should have beaten WCE and Adelaide in the last few weeks which would have kept our season alive with some good players to come back. The most important changes to our club in the off season is to get some decent assisstant coaches who know what they're doing, and to find a replacement for Misson. Goodwin will be under massive pressure if we're in the same position next year, but again, we stupidly signed him up for 4 years, so I'm not even sure we'd sack him next season if we're s**t yet again..

Rubbish lol. We aren't going to sack a bloke who took us to the prelim after one bad year. I have concerns over him like alot of people but he has had a winning % in 2 of his 3 seasons.

zzzzz

New poster pretending to be ITK and says we will sack Goodwin after one bad year when we just signed him till the end of 2022? Spare me.

zzzzz

New poster pretending to be ITK and says we will sack Goodwin after one bad year when we just signed him till the end of 2022? Spare me.

A the losses mount so will the pressure....injuries aren't an excuse if you actually break it down.

It was a poor move to extend Goodwin before the season started but the club has money in the bank so just because he has the years on the contract doesn't mean the trigger won't be pulled!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back