Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hinkley sacking celebrations at the light house.

sacked.jpg

This post nails it .. Port without doubt as a team & a club can turn around and do a "Richmond" next year. The fact is that ken Hinkley has shown zero humility, and genuine culpability for the debacle that was 2018/19. He has given no indication at all that he will follow in the footsteps of Buckley & Dimma, & learn from his errors! He sits on the safe laurels of a gift contract that he didnt earn, and IMO does not have the burning desire that that the aforementioned coaches have to succeed at all costs, even if it means doing a full 360 on his decision making, stupid game plan, & hypocritical selection policy!

One can only hope for a miracle!

now almost the second anniversary of posts exactly like that on all those points.

let that sink in while we listen to Wingard and the Hawks do their best to troll us this afternoon.

Pafcsince86

All Australian
Aug 31, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If he survives next year I will not purchase the 2 memberships for my family and mine that I’ve had since I was born. Fed up with This s**t We are Port Adelaide not Geelong/Fitzroy runner up he has no ******* idea what existing to win premierships means! Big changes needed we are a club of tradition and this regime is ******* it up!

Geez, losing to north by close to a 100 points wasn’t a great idea....

Could ave used that % Kenny.

I guess you didn’t see how well North played today?

We’re not the first team to cop the wrath of the Arden Street Globetrotters and we certainly wont be the last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back