Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Not only will Voss not get the job, but Hinkley deserves all the same trash in the box feeding him the same praise and ideas he’s been receiving for the last 5 years. They can all be sacked together at the end of 2020.

No topping up the football department please. No more shiny new assistants. Hinkley deserves none of it. He’s made his bed.
Any and all assistant contracts should be connected to the head coach's!

The reason I hope Collingwood don't win the flag this year is because then all the happy-clappers will be all "See? First Hardwick now Buckley! #YesWeKen"

Since Hinkley's coached Port.
2013 Port 7th, Tigers 5th, Pies 6th
2014 Port 5th, Tigers 8th, Pies 11th
2015 Port 9th, Tigers 5th, Pies 12th
2016 Port 10th, Tigers 13th, Pies 12th
2017 Port 5th, Tigers 3rd & Prem, Pies 13th
2018 Port 10th, Tigers minor prem, Pies 3rd/flag runner up
2019 Port 10th, Tigers 3rd, Pies 4th (one of them could end up with the flag)

Pyke had the best winning percentage of any Crows coach.
Hinkleys taken us to the lofty heights of being a mediocre also ran club after a couple of sporadic finals appearances.

Pyke since 2016, took them to a minor premiership and a grand final appearance in his first two years. The following two years they were average/s**t like us. He's gone. But we're still messing around with Hinkley as coach. Pyke was forced out, allowed to leave on "his terms".

We demolished Richmond in the 2014 elimination final, they went on a few years later to win a flag, what have we done?
We've played in 3 finals series under Hinkley in 7 years. In that same time the Tigers have been involved in 6 & won a flag and Collingwood have played in a grand final as well as three finals series. They are both one win away from a grand final as well. Whereas our boys are on holidays or getting surgery done and Hinkleys probably sitting in a fold out chair somewhere.
Tigers have also won a minor premiership and been a top 4 side for the past 3 years with Collingwood a top 4 side for the past two seasons. We haven't even been able to finish in the top 4 despite finishing in the 8 three times.

Collingwood had a few off years, and have come back to be a top four side and made a grand final.

Richmond in 2010 when Hardwick took over had 35,000 members.They're now at 103,000.
Collingwood had 72,000 in 2012 when Bucks took over. They're now over 85,000.
Hinkley took over we had 39,000. We peaked around 54,000, stagnated, and now dropped off. We've also got our lowest average attendances since the Hinkley era began.

What have we done and where are we really at?
What's the chances we actually do any better next year? What's next year going to look like if we produce the same garbage, but an up and about Crows with a new coach do better, Sydney find their mojo again, North and Saints continue to improve, Freo finds some form, Hawthorn take it up a notch...? We're suddenly going to be fighting it out for the bottom four. If we don't improve, drastically, what a 150th it's going to be.

My concern is the club, KT, Kochie and Ken have all been working towards next year.

What I’m worried about is there a drop off after next year when Ken and KT are potentially gone - feels like all they have been working towards will soon end - in mid table again.

One coach after 2 failed seasons and before that reaching a grand final resigns because he puts the club first

Other coach after 5 failed seasons and before that reaching a prelim final doesn't resign because he is a stubborn selfish campaigner who puts himself first

Sack him

One coach after 2 failed seasons and before that reaching a grand final resigns because he puts the club first

Other coach after 5 failed seasons and before that reaching a prelim final doesn't resign because he is a stubborn selfish campaigner who puts himself first

Sack him

I heard Pykes wife wanted out of Adelaide too, way worse here as opposed to being in Perth.

More to the story.

I heard Pykes wife wanted out of Adelaide too, way worse here as opposed to being in Perth.

More to the story.
Didn't the Pykes buy a house next door to Nob Chapman? If true then it is no wonder Mrs Pyke wants out of Adelaide.

Do you have much of a life outside of Bigfooty anymore?
You're on here all the time saying the same stuff.
Yeah yeah we're all upset to see him safe in the box for 2020, but please go outside and get some fresh air.

Sack you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah yeah we're all upset to see him safe in the box for 2020, but please go outside and get some fresh air.

and you're here 24x7 defending his interest ..is that you donna?

i have a lovely life and for your information it has taken 7 years to get to the amount of posts I have, that is an average over just over 4 a day.

I think it is you that has no life, because I am on here less than you because you are averaging 7 posts a day so before you go off at other people, check your own back yard

I will say sack bloody Hinkley as many ******* times as I want. SACK HINKLEY.

Didn't the Pykes buy a house next door to Nob Chapman? If true then it is no wonder Mrs Pyke wants out of Adelaide.

Ricciuto called after he gave the word
He said “I suppose you’ve heard
About Pykey.”

Well I rushed to the window
And I looked outside
And I could hardly believe my eyes
The coach had put up a “* you, Adelaide” sign

Well I don’t know why he’s leaving or just where he’s gonna go
I guess he’s got his reasons but I just don’t want to know
Cause it’s only been 4 years that I’ve been living next door to Pykey.

Only four years and he gave us half a chance
To win another flag, but then that ******* power stance!
Now I’ve got to go searching for a coach to replace Pykey.

i have a lovely life and for your information it has taken 7 years to get to the amount of posts I have, that is an average over just over 4 a day.

I think it is you that has no life, because I am on here less than you because you are averaging 7 posts a day so before you go off at other people, check your own back yard

I will say sack bloody Hinkley as many ******* times as I want. SACK HINKLEY.
I got plentiful life, right now bright 20+ C day with sun in the sky and low humidity. And we're already in the div 1 grand final so this will be my spectating week in the SANFL and HFL.
And the quantity of posts doesn't really matter here when all your posts have been the same. Look beyond the statistics, and look at the actual quality of the posts. I say more in one post than you do in your "four a day" and I'm not using that as a bragging right, but your ground is no higher than mine.

More to the story.

Of course there's more to the story. They're not going to admit it though. The crows like to pretend everything on their side of town is all rosy and picture perfect. It's not and it hasn't been for a long time. They are just able to mask over the internal problems and fractures they have because 90% of the media in SA is in their pocket, so unless some Vic journos do some investigative work or manage to work a local source from the inside, it's all covered up nicely.

Pyke was probably told he's gone at the end of the review. He could have burned the club on his way out, but who would report it? Rucci? How long would that last before he's forced to pull his head in? On the other hand if he did burn them, Crows Corp would burn him in return, and it would get traction in the local media. The only thing they'd have to worry about is if the Vic media picked up on what Pyke said.

But he left, with a friendly nudge.
The focus now wont be on the coach. See the local media 90% of which is in their pocket, is already talking about who the new coach will be. There's not going to be any real scrutiny of Don Pyke. They're talking about Rutten or whatever his name is, a so called favorite son, fan favorite yada yada.
It wont be all like you appointed the wrong coach wasted four years blah blah. It will be about other things, and their customers will be appeased.

In a way you have to admire their efforts, because if it was us, most of our dirty laundry would be laid bare in the media, and we'd do more damage to our selves and set our selves back a few steps in the process.

Hinkley, Koch, KT leaving, you can almost guarantee it wont be a clean exit for them and there will be drama involved.

I got plentiful life, right now bright 20+ C day with sun in the sky and low humidity. And we're already in the div 1 grand final so this will be my spectating week in the SANFL and HFL.
And the quantity of posts doesn't really matter here when all your posts have been the same. Look beyond the statistics.
No worries Donna.
My posts of late have been anti Hinkley because I feel so strongly about it but if you bother to go back the 7 years i have been posting, you will find they are all in different threads.
So I have been patient with you and have not abused you in any way but if you attack me i will go you back. Remember I tried explaining this to you when you first started posting.

If you don't like my content in the Sack Hinkley thread, why the * are you in here.:rolleyes:

And the quantity of posts doesn't really matter here when all your posts have been the same. Look beyond the statistics, and look at the actual quality of the posts. I say more in one post than you do in your "four a day" and I'm not using that as a bragging right, but your ground is no higher than mine.

Stop posting on an internet forum about what a lovely day it is, and go enjoy it, you know, take the advice you've given to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back