Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's got to be a bit of reverse psychology going on with all the Crows biased media types

Kinda like us acting surprised that Crows supporters wanted Trigg gone ;)

Nah GWS don't draw great crowds even at AO against us. If we were 11-6 not 8-9 we would have only drawn 34k-37k. Last year we were 11-6 and only got 34.6k at Sunday twilight and maybe would have been 3k more for a Saturday night

Even if your estimate is correct (I agree that 18,000 is too high, but 7-10k might be on the low side), Saturday's level of non-attendance is troubling and likely unsustainable for the club.

Hinkley should thank his lucky stars each time he wakes up in the morning. He's not up to the job of coaching an AFL side but here he is, sitting on a long and fat contract. He's risen in the coaching ranks beyond his level of competence.

He should accept a negotiated settlement for leaving that doesn't screw the club over. Port has already done him enough favours.

Hinkley should thank his lucky stars each time he wakes up in the morning. He's not up to the job of coaching an AFL side but here he is, sitting on a long and fat contract. He's risen in the coaching ranks beyond his level of competence.

He should accept a negotiated settlement for leaving that doesn't screw the club over. Port has already done him enough favours.

He should, but he won't. It's because he is not only an ordinary coach but he is also a below ordinary human being, or sh*t c&nt if you will

Should've let him go when gold coast came back calling.

I'm just going nuclear on these fu** wits on various Facebook groups that keep saying

"You're not a real supporter, go support the tingles"

"You've just got to stay positive"

"Why don't you go and coach/play"

"We've got a young list and we're re building"

"We've been unlucky and we'd be in the top 4 if we kicked straight"

"We've had a lot of injuries"

ps. Donna Hinkley needs to be added to the poll
i saw that. deadest you speak sense these muppets have no freaking idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are all talking in circles the only thing that I can see we can do is break Ken, break his resolve and make him decide he's had enough and wants to walk away with fond memories who is welcome to come back any time as a friend of the club

To enable that we need to appeal to the sentiment that he leaves on a good note and that we love him and thank him to leave with a little bit of pride and dignity intact.

The way for us to do that is we should all right a physical letter and post physical letters to the club. if he got 100 letters over a week that said thank you for being our coach you did a great job and we really appreciated what you did but it's time to move on before the tank runs dry, I think it would break him

Example here https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...you-for-all-the-good-you-did-at-pafc.1224201/

We are all talking in circles the only thing that I can see we can do is break Ken, break his resolve and make him decide he's had enough and wants to walk away with fond memories who is welcome to come back any time as a friend of the club

To enable that we need to appeal to the sentiment that he leaves on a good note and that we love him and thank him to leave with a little bit of pride and dignity intact.

The way for us to do that is we should all right a physical letter and post physical letters to the club. if he got 100 letters over a week that said thank you for being our coach you did a great job and we really appreciated what you did but it's time to move on before the tank runs dry, I think it would break him

Example here https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...you-for-all-the-good-you-did-at-pafc.1224201/

So we're resorting to co-ordinated passive aggressive bullying now?

How about make home games as hostile as possible for him to send the message to him loud and clear without any possible left in his mind, that the members want his ass gone?

You do know, sending love letters to the club thanking Hinkley will be spun as a positive and how it was the right decision to re-sign him and it's the right decision to keep him on till the end of his contract. s**t with a moron like Koch in charge, they might even re-sign him again.

These people need to be run out of Alberton, not have their egos stroked. It's their ego's that are part of the problem.

If the club don't see sense and sack Ken voluntarily the only thing they'll pay attention to is a damaged bottom line. So the only action we as individuals can take is to starve the club of cash, by not attending, not renewing and not buying any merchandise. I know that will jeopardise the survival of the club but it's the only thing they seem to care about. The talk of him seeing out his contract because we can't afford to pay him out is backwards logic.

Buying club merchandise is the sort of thing you do when you feel upbeat about the club. I’d say in the last two years the only thing I’ve bought at the Port Store is a beanie. Back in 2013 and 2014 I was buying stuff left and right.
So basically, boycotting the purchase of club merchandise isn’t a conscious decision to be made, you just don’t buy because you simply feel no enthusiasm to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back